• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New guy.

JMMARICH

Hey guys. I am a noob. I am 26, married with no kids, ex marine, and now work self employed as a lumber broker. We are finally settling in our new house and I am in a position to stop spending 10k on my backyard (groan) and start enjoying myself again. I know little to nothing and am starting to frequent a few sites to learn all I can. I am going tomorrow to hit the local shop, and pick up a few for the weekend. I am so excited. I smoked a bit when I was 21, but knew nothing and bought stuff based on price (and got ripped at that!). This time around, I am taking my time and doing it right.

Well, thats it on me. Have a nice one :)

--Josh

Welcome to another brother Jarhead. There are a few of us around so you'll feel right at home. What MOS were you?

Initially 3531 (Motor-T). Later trained on 0811 (155 Arty). Did a 6 year stint in the reserves and couldn't re-enlist because of 2 bad discs. Who would have thought toting 100lb rounds around all day could do that to you :) The real pisser is 3 months after I got out, my unit got activated and is currently on the last 2 weeks of MP training before they head to the big sandbox. :angry:

--Josh

Welcome to CP Josh :)
Lots of good people here :thumbs:

Bill

Welcome! I think you will like it here, make sure you look up the "coolerdor" threads, your gonna need one sooner than you think! :lookup:

John V.

Hi, welcome to CP. Definately head over and do a Newbie Sampler trade. You'll be glad you did! :)

Welcome aboard! Definately head to the Newbie Sampler Thread, the FOGs here will take care of you. :)

Welcome and enjoy. Don't worry, we don't hold Marine Background against anybody... not everybody can be smart and join the AF.

-K-

PS: I live on MC Camp Foster, Okinawa Japan.... ever been there?

Howdy Josh and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida..... :) :thumbs: :)