• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New guy.

Welcome, enjoy your stay. Very infomative here :D Get to know some of the members and do a few trades, you won't be disappointed :thumbs:

-Brandon

JMMARICH said:
Initially 3531 (Motor-T). Later trained on 0811 (155 Arty). Did a 6 year stint in the reserves and couldn't re-enlist because of 2 bad discs. Who would have thought toting 100lb rounds around all day could do that to you :) The real pisser is 3 months after I got out, my unit got activated and is currently on the last 2 weeks of MP training before they head to the big sandbox. :angry:

--Josh
Spent some time at Ft.Sill myself and was the S-2 for an arty unit what seems like ages ago. Did a little FO work too when I was enlisted.

camaroon4me said:
Welcome! I think you will like it here, make sure you look up the "coolerdor" threads, your gonna need one sooner than you think! :lookup:

John V.
Coolerdor? The guy's in the lumber business. I think a walk in is needed!! :D

I deal in Truck/Cart loads of lumber. If I made a walk-in from stuff I bought, it would have to be a 10000 capacity...wait..thats not a bad idea :)

--Josh

Welcome to the boards from one newbie to another. . .You're lucky to arrive before spending LOTS of money on bad smokes (not that I'd know about that :lookup: )

Of course instead of that that now you'll end up spending stupid amounts of money on good cigars. :D

Treamayne said:
Welcome and enjoy. Don't worry, we don't hold Marine Background against anybody... not everybody can be smart and join the AF.

-K-

PS: I live on MC Camp Foster, Okinawa Japan.... ever been there?
Thanks. I wanted to join the airforce, but I didn't do so good on the AF portion of the ASVAB where it tests your skills at decorating your luxary barraks room. I missed the part about how often I needed to clean the hot tub. But I did good on the Marine Corps portion about sleeping with my rifle so I went with them :)

Nope, luckily I have never been to Japan. Do you even need a humidor there? I heard you could just leave your cigars out and they might get mold from the high humidity.

--Josh

JMMARICH said:
Treamayne said:
Welcome and enjoy. Don't worry, we don't hold Marine Background against anybody... not everybody can be smart and join the AF.

-K-

PS: I live on MC Camp Foster, Okinawa Japan.... ever been there?
Thanks. I wanted to join the airforce, but I didn't do so good on the AF portion of the ASVAB where it tests your skills at decorating your luxary barraks room. I missed the part about how often I needed to clean the hot tub. But I did good on the Marine Corps portion about sleeping with my rifle so I went with them :)

Nope, luckily I have never been to Japan. Do you even need a humidor there? I heard you could just leave your cigars out and they might get mold from the high humidity.

--Josh
Hmmmmm.....

Let's see, Luxury rooms and hot tubs or sleeping with a rifle.

That's a tough one :p

This Ex-Army Sgt. can't make up his mind.

JMMARICH said:
Just picked up a Humi this morning. God I have the itch to start stocking this baby.

--Josh
That's too bad - the one you selected is too small :( .

But don't worry, once you realize I'm right you won't have enough money to get a bigger one :0 anyway. . .

I already know I will want a bigger one :) Remember, I have to warm the wife up to all of this. If I came home with a 200+ dollar humi for 10-20 cigars, she would freak..I must be slick about all of this :) Once she warms up to it, its fair game.

--Josh

Welcome. Take your monkey butt over to the buy/sell/trade area and check out the Newbie trade thread. Yer' gonna' want to get in on that action to start off right.

Back