• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

new humi, few new sticks, updated pics 8/27 pg. 2

Good! Now you have a place to put those Bombs You might be getting. :D

Good! Now you have a place to put those Bombs You might be getting. :D

ah yes, dude im so anxious! oh and i took the advice you gave me so i updated my profile, i still have a few more stuff to add to that though.

:D :cool: thanks

and yea he has a great selection of humi's, the most i've seen from all the sites i've visited.

I think I still need to fill up my 25ct before I drop some money on a new humidor though but who knows

i filled my 50ct humi with 32 cigars, and after realizing that i'd buy more, i had to upgrade, especially because that 50ct humi wasn't sealing properly.

thanks! the gf likes the burl wood too, that's the first thing she commented about.
no wait, she commented one how much bigger it is than my other one and how im gonna have to buy even more cigars. ahhaha

took out all the cigars from my 50ct and put them in their new home.
i dont have much at all so i just spreaded them out and across the humi to make it look somewhat "full"

cigars008.jpg

left tray
cigars007.jpg

right tray
cigars009.jpg

cigars001.jpg

cigars002.jpg

cigars004.jpg

the gars on the top left tray are the ones i'd most likely pull out to smoke when im by myself, and the ones on the right are the ones i'd most likely pull out to smoke with company but it's never set as i just needed to spread them since they now have room to stretch they're hands and legs and stuff.

oh and yes, i do love them ramon allones, bought 20 of them for cheap, i have 10 in a 20ct humi that im going to try to put some age on. the rest are just for my "if i feel like one" days.

i'll update as soon as i get more, im have some in the air right now waitin to drop down on me.

I know I am late but that looks sharp as hell! Great stuff Rod! :D

I know I am late but that looks sharp as hell! Great stuff Rod! :D

Late? This is a double feature, I'll watch the show again with you :laugh:

Congrats on the setup!

Brian

i just recieved a few sticks, someone studied my wish list and pretty much hit it right on the button, it might not seem like much to you guys, but to me, this gesture means ALOT to me, i've been wanting some of these sticks(especially the opus and habanos) since i started smoking cigars.
and brother man came through and dropped an a bomb on me. it's more than i thought it would be.
i'll be smiling just by lookin at em.

oh and it makes my humi look a bit more "busy" :D
thanks again brah, i'll mosdef return the favor.

cigars014.jpg

cigars027.jpg

cigars028.jpg

cigars021.jpg

cigars019.jpg

That is one deep humi!

C&R

I think I still need to fill up my 25ct before I drop some money on a new humidor though but who knows

It's just a matter of time...months actually!

C&R