• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Humidor

benjiev

"The Honorable"
Well the long wait is over my new humidor (thanks to my lovely wife Julie :love: ) is unpacked, seasoned and running like a true champ.

Here it is from the front

normal_1.28.05%20Humidor%20005%7E0.jpg

and with the drawers opened

normal_1.28.05%20Humidor%20002.jpg

Thanks to Bob Staebell for a great job!

...................... now does anyone want to split a couple of boxes of cigars, I have got to fill this baby up ROTFLMA

BenjieV :D

Me either. :(

But it's likely just as well, I've drooled over Staebell's products for many moons.

Enjoy filling it up! :D

benjiev said:
normal_1.28.05%20Humidor%20002.jpg

Did this work?
[snapback]163566[/snapback]​

Is this like the "Honorable's new humidor"?
Ahh,........... yes I see it! It is the most exotic looking humidor! :whistling: It is the finest humidor in the land indeed!

Only the "Un-enlightened" would not see the humidor, but instead would see a little white box with a red "X" in it! :whistling: I am assuming this, as clearly I see a humidor........yeah, thats the ticket........ :whistling:

Strike Two! :(

Okay the "Honorable" BenjieV serves it up one more time ......... Drawers Open

th_5e22b4f5.jpg

Humidor Front

th_1.jpg

If I don't get it this time I'll ask for some help :(

Very nice, now go fill it up and post some more picture :) Enjoy it for a long time to come.

Do tell....how much did it set you back for? What humidification system do you use/does it have? Looks absolutely awesome!. You can stand outside and just drool on the glassand the cigars will be sitting nice and perfect at 70/70. :D