• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Humidor

Bobbyson1a

Bobbyson1a
I'm looking for a big humidor something like a footlocker any sugestions.

I was thinkin about that one when i got my vicksburg. I see they are still out of stock though.

I think they make them. Not order them, so we might be waiting for them to produce more

They still have the Mohogany in stock, pull the trigger, it's a nice one.

Thanks guys. I think i'm going with the Igloo . I just picked up some wood trays at Ikea got 2 8 1/2-9 7/8 for 5$ and 2 9 7/8-16 7/8 for 10$. just ordered the Oasis.

Again thank you all.

Bobbyson1a said:
I hope so it said ceder.
not to rain on your parade...but I doubt that they are selling Spanish Cedar trays. ???

I'd take them back. As mhn said it's very doubtful they are SPANISH cedar. Other cedars are very pungent and will taint your precious sticks :( If they have a strong cedar smell take them back. I think you can get spanish cedar trays from bargainhumidors.com I know they make liners for igloodors. You could also skip the cedar and just use some cigar boxes. If you don't have many you can get lots of them at cigarbid.com Hope this helps :)

I'll check. i can bring them back. The Oasis can i refill it my self or have to buy the refills.

stogieman said:
I would also go with the 150 qt igloo. Now if you want an actual humidor, check out this one. It's the one I've been eye ballin'...... :0 :thumbs: :)

http://bargainhumidors.com/bh/itemdetail.a...asp?SKU=HUM-BH3

It's a nice piece and the price is great to boot'. :D
:D Still too small..............

I'm savin my pennies for one of those 5 ft. tall cabinets that are in some of the catalogs from time to time. Unfortunately, best price I've seen has been around $900 plus shipping, so it's gonna take a lot of penny saving to get there.

Would love to get a Big Oak or Arliss or Petroglyph, beautiful work, but mucho bucks. :(

lucasbuck said:
I think you can get spanish cedar trays from bargainhumidors.com I know they make liners for igloodors.
If anyone can find sp. cedra trays on their website, let me know. I cannot locate them.

Hey Bobby, if you got the cigar oasis plus you can refill it. If you got the regular cigar oasis you have to buy the refills :(

I would definitely get the beads...everyone who gets them says that they are perfect. That is what I am planning on using for my soon to be new humidor.

I have a regular oasis and I just refill it with distilled water and 50/50 whenever it goes dry. Bobby just pull the caps off. my .02

BenjieV ;)