• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Humidor

benjiev

"The Honorable"
So my wife informs me the other day that she has ordered me a humidor. I looked at her dumbfounded and suprised :0 I told thanks very much but I already had 2 desk tops and 2 igloos and really we didn't need another. "NO, NO she says I bought you a real nice humidor". Now my wife hasn't been the biggest supporter of my cigar hobby and well really doesn't know how many cigars are stashed throughout our house ??? If she knew well let's just say....... nah we won't even go there :love:

So I ask her to show me what she's ordered, thinking if I have to I can slow her down (I mean really who is going to actually turn down a humidor LMAO). Well here is what she has selected ....

Humidor

Has anyone purchased a cabinet humidor from Staebell & Assoc. also aka Aristocrat Humidor? These look really nice but I am curious to hear any comments.

My wife is the best!

BenjieV :D

I get the feeling she has a pretty good idea how many cigars you have stashed around the house :D. That is sweet. My wife went in half with me on mine.
closed_sm.jpg

Bob is one of the best cabinet humidor makers in the business. He's never too busy to answer any questions you have about the humidor he is making for you or making modifications that you want.

Your wife knows how to pick them! :thumbs:

The only thing you might not like about that humidor is that it's not bigger. :p Excellent choice!

It's a trap! :p If you use that humidor (which is a beauty by the way), your wife will now be able to monitor how many sticks you put in there because of the glass front, unless.....you fill it up right a way with current stock, and then use the room in your coolerdors for any new stuff! :thumbs:

Great Wife you have there Ben, you are blessed!

John V.

That's such a touching story....gulp....I'm all choked up....your wife has given me a whole new look on life! I LOVE YOU MAN!
smiley-faces-35.gif

As for the humi.....QUALITY!

Hey Horse, maybe you and I should go over to Bob's place and carve our initials in the back of it..... what you say? ;)

Your wife has chosen well my friend.... as Bill mention, if you have any questions whatsoever all you have to do is call Bob though you might have to hang up on him to shut him up. LOL!

Here's the sneaky part..... let the wife go ahead and pay for it.... you call Bob and tell him you want a bigger model. You pay the difference, the humidor arrives and the wife believes its what she bought. :sneaky: :D

Kenny you are too funny. I can't wait to get this baby and start filling it with cigars. They look sooooooooo nice :love:

SaaaWeet!

Both are definatly keepers. the humi and the wife.

first post :D

My suspicious side can't help but think of this as some form of Trojan horse. Something that will come back to haunt you...whether it's through monitoring of sticks, or "remember dear, I got you your humidor" the next time she's looking to splurge. :sign: Kidding aside, you're a damn lucky man and congrats. :D :thumbs:

Oh, and pay no attention to AVB - his wife's disposition is that rare kind only found in fairy tales, by clever pharmaceutical management or through amazingly lucky fate. :) (Although he'd say it's the latter, sometimes I wonder if #2 doesn't have something to do with it.)