• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New job, time for a European Herf

Smokin'Sims

Gettin' my nerd on, Hopp Schwiez!
I've hinted at it in a few threads and several people know. I was offered a job at the ETH in Zurich, Switzerland and took it. It is a permanent position (or so I understand) versus a 2 year contract with nothing firm at the end of it. I moved into my apartment on Monday and once I get high speed internet to stream stuff I'll be set. I also need some furniture. I brought my camping stuff air mattress, cook kit, mess kit, and such, but that get old kinda quick. I might go looking for cigars tomorrow, so if you had three current releases to get what would you suggest, keep in mind NC are not that prevalent although they do exist. I still hope to be active here and to meet Mr. Holmes somewhere for a European herf. 

Congrats on your new position!!! Sounds like a sweet deal.

Nice, you got the job!  Enjoy Europe to the fullest.

Wonderful opportunity James, congrats and have fun. Great piece of the world and the chance to,see some extraordinary sights. Put Zurich and Prague on your must see list.

Hey congrats it finally is done! See you over there some ime

Missed this. Sorry. I'll be out of here at the end of the year, but would live to meet up.

Mr. Holmes. I'll shoot you a PM and try to get something together. I'd like to go drink some beer in Belgium anyway. 

chiefmd said:
See if you can find an angels anvil TAA 2014 release.
You don't go to Europe to smoke NC's.

QdO - Belicoso Royal. A fantastic French Regional Edition from 2013.
Bolivar - Presidente. This shouldn't be too hard for you to find as it's a Swiss Regional Edition from 2013. I've smoked a handful and loved every one. 
Por Larranaga - Small Robusto - this is an Italian Regional Edition from 2012 that screams greatness, I'm stoked to have a box chillin in my Aristocrat. 

You can also make a small trip across the border to Germany and hunt for some Ramon Allones 898's. 

Jason

Oh I forgot to add that you should try the new Por Larranaga - Picadores.  If you have time head over to Liechtenstein. Taxes are near non existent and deals can be found.  

Taxes aren't too bad here, compared to the rest of Europe and some state. I think we pay 8% tax on everything. It is included in the price so I don't really know what it is, but i pick up things for about what I would at home in CHF. I also get paid in CHF so it all works out. I must say I still like my NC's. I need to find some folks around Zurich to herf with on a regular basis.