• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Job. Time to Celebrate

Which should I smoke to celebrate?

• 1) Cohiba Siglo VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) Padron 64 Torpedo

• 3) Ashton VSG

• Total voters

Seizure

Yay! Their fate will be decided by you guys. Who gets the fiery death?

Seizure said:
Yay! Their fate will be decided by you guys. Who gets the fiery death?
[snapback]169924[/snapback]​

imh newbie o, I would fire off the VSG to celebrate the new job and save the Siglo VI for your future promotion.

And Congratulations! :laugh:

As much as I like the 1964 and the VSG, the Siglo is a true celebration cigar. Light it up and enjoy. Vote logged.

It depends.....does the new job pay enough to replace that Siglo? :p :laugh:

You could smoke a dog rocket, and treat it as 'rememberence' of your old job...

But that's a really dumb idea and I wouldn't even do it, although half my humidor is dog rockets...makes it look full to all my friends.

Congrats by the way!

Congrats on the new job. My vote is in for the Siglo VI. I think I may celebrate the end of a looooong, stressful week with one tonight. :thumbs:

New job=more money(hopefully)=More cigars

Smoke all three :D

What, I only get one vote? There should be a fourth choice: "All of the Above." :D

Congrats on the new job!

I voted Cohiba. But I smoke my best for no reason these days. Mix em up. I find if you wait for an occasion sometimes it means less than when you are just concentrating on that good cigar.

"The zen of nicotine"

Glad to see two BOTLs are getting better jobs! Smoked a kinda cool one this weekend, and got tons of pics. I'll posting on it later. Whatever you go with, congrats Jonny.

Ah, a question that has but only one correct answer, I like those!

Congrats on the job, brother!! :thumbs: ;)

yup. Looks like the Cohiba it is. Sad thing is I have a sore throat and a stuffy nose, so I gotta fight this off before I light it up, otherwise the cigar would be ruined.

Guess what. I'm feeling better now. Today is my last day at work. I have done absolutely nothing. And....to top it off, I shot the game winning 3 pointer in basketball today so far so good.

I will light up the Cohiba tonight.