• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New job!

OpusXKC

MOΛΩN ΛABE
Well as some of you know I have been employed currently by Cingular Wirelss. Now I am moving on to a new job with Gameloft. I will be installing and testing video games on cellphones and then tweeking them so that they work. Looks to be an interesting time. Wish me luck!

Amazing. I never knew there was such a job. So much for considering myself techno-literate. :p

Congrats and best of luck OXKC.

Wilkey

Congrats

Thats sounds like an amazing job, I konw there is probablly more too it but any job that pays you to play games. Man I hope it is as fun as it sounds.

sounds like a fun job...best of luck!

ah hah so I can blame you for being distracted by my cell phone. :p best of luck man. Sounds like a wonderful opportunity.

I hope there is a voice activated hands free version for all the idiot drivers who'll try to drink coffee, play games, check their email and drive at the same time. Good luck!

Congrats on the job, Tony! Now for the Half-Baked exit from Cingular.

"F-You, F-You, You're cool...f-you I'm out!"

Congrats Tony..I guess you will be getting like 5 boxes of cigars a month huh? :laugh:

I recieved a BS in Interactive Digital Media / Computer Science.

Just found and interesting twist. I called to find out the location of the office I am to report to and discovered that they have not set up the office space yet!? When they said new location, they weren't kidding. This makes me a little nervous. Should I be worried?

Well as some of you know I have been employed currently by Cingular Wirelss. Now I am moving on to a new job with Gameloft. I will be installing and testing video games on cellphones and then tweeking them so that they work. Looks to be an interesting time. Wish me luck!

Good deal!
Megan said to put in a good word for her, she wants to play video games for a living. :p

No office yet!? WTF!? I'd be a little cautious I think. Stated otherwise, don't go buying a new car or moving out of your place yet!

On the upside, maybe you'll get some say in how the place looks?