• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Layout

I kept clicking on threads and backing out of them, only to find that the new screen alternated with the old one. I figured that Rod did that to just change things up a bit, but now it's holding pretty steady. Great job Rod!. :thumbs:

Keep in mind your seeing a LIVE update, so we will definately tweak the style a bit.

It looks nice! I will miss the old one, but i'm exitced about the new one!

I like the layout but it is showing up fairly narrow on my screen, is this on purpose or just a temporary thing?

I like the new layout :thumbs: , but I'm not real crazy about the new key in the forums. It seems harder to read. Not enough contrast. Sorry, don't mean to complain. Thanks Rod! :) :) :)

AVB said:
I like the layout but it is showing up fairly narrow on my screen, is this on purpose or just a temporary thing?
[snapback]167930[/snapback]​

ditto. I'm having a hard time reading it. I like the color scheme but some of the fonts are tough to read. Is there way to select different skins?

Nice job Rod! I love the shortcut clicks on the top of the page to the homepage, chatroom, etc. Keep up the good work! :thumbs:

Looks and runs good Rod. I like the links as well...is it me though or are the fonts a little on the small side?

I will make appropriate modifications. We're experiencing some problems with Internet Explorer, but that will be fixed soon.

New color layout looks great! :)

It might be just me but the font is a bit hard on the eyes to read.

looking good. But for some reason the page no longer is the entire length of the monitor. seems that it is centered with space on the side..
Oh well..and the font is harder to read..

Back