• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Member of the Family

Nickc

This is the newest member of my family... It brings a tear to my eye!!

gallery_11215_1343_25040.jpg

Very nice Nick! What's etched on the glass? Congrats on the new family member!

R

I am assuming it's the logo of the Fuego Cubano Corp. It was a case from a smoke shop, and is solid oak. I think I am gonna line it with cedar this fall. It holds humidity well between the Moist N Air, all the boxes I have in there, and the cedar planks at the bottom. I couldn't pass it up for the $250 I got it for!!

Is that the humi I saw on the NH craigslist? Nice score!

Is that the humi I saw on the NH craigslist? Nice score!

Yea it was on Craigs list in NH. I talked him down to $250. Just a light from Home Depot. There was a 24" in it, but I replaced the broken one with a 20" for $13.

Nice price! Color me green with envy.

Do both glass panels slide over one another or open separately? How's the seal between the panes?

Im laughing because I opened up this thread expecting your "new member of the family" to be a baby.
laugh.gif
Congrats, that humi is beautiful. There was a humi just like that at a B&M I used to frequent and I've always wanted one myself. Nice score!

Im laughing because I opened up this thread expecting your "new member of the family" to be a baby.
laugh.gif
Congrats, that humi is beautiful. There was a humi just like that at a B&M I used to frequent and I've always wanted one myself. Nice score!

HA!! For a split second Yesi, I thought the same thing....until I saw it was in the Humidors section! :laugh:

Most definitely jealous of your awesome humi pickup! Looks fantastic!!

Congrats on the new member of your family. When mine came a little over a year ago, it looked totally different. Does yours require diaper changes and 2am feedings too?