• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Opus

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Lancero and the Love Affair are not made exclusively with the 2004 tobacco. According to Prometheus, Carlito released these as a tribute to Andy Garcia. All other sizes (anything with a black Opus band) are from the 2004 crop. Also, we will probably be be selling individual Love Affair and New Perfecto OpusX singles once we get the humidors in the shop. I'll make sure to post something in the Retailers Room.

Eric

New Perfecto Opus X?

Lost City Perfecto...I presume!?

Fuente Fuente Opus X The Lost City New Perfecto 44 x 7"

That's the one!

Cool...2 please!
biggrin.gif

<This is the pre-order thread...no?>
Humidors? One of each color for you? Consider it done, Gary. Since you're picking up two I'll see if I can get Andy Garcia to sign them for you.
laugh.gif

They'd be worth 1/2 as much with his JH!
Then I guess you don't want any of these new OpusX Love Affairs personally rolled by Andy Garcia. So if the Love Affair and the Lancero were released by Carlito as a tribute to Andy Garcia, then what do the shapes and sizes signify? Only Carlito knows.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Lancero and the Love Affair are not made exclusively with the 2004 tobacco. According to Prometheus, Carlito released these as a tribute to Andy Garcia. All other sizes (anything with a black Opus band) are from the 2004 crop. Also, we will probably be be selling individual Love Affair and New Perfecto OpusX singles once we get the humidors in the shop. I'll make sure to post something in the Retailers Room.

Eric

This is the best news I have read in a while.

They'd be worth 1/2 as much with his JH!
Then I guess you don't want any of these new OpusX Love Affairs personally rolled by Andy Garcia. So if the Love Affair and the Lancero were released by Carlito as a tribute to Andy Garcia, then what do the shapes and sizes signify? Only Carlito knows.

My name is Paul....and that's between ya'll!

:laugh: