• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Padron

"Another thing that was fabulous was my first puff of the Padrón 80th Aniversary, or 80 for short. It was made to commemorate Orlando's 80th birthday, which was last year. It is a perfecto measuring 54 ring gauge by 6 3/4 inches. I loved it. I am not a big fan of big figurados, but this cigar is so flavorful and so balanced. It goes on and on. Here is my unofficial score: This is the bombshell. A perfecto that is almost perfect. It delivers very rich Cuban coffee and tobacco notes with hints of dark chocolate and earth. Full and round with loads of power on the finish. This starts off like the bomb and then goes, on and on. Perfectly made. 98 points."

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/Cigar/CA_Fe...44,1740,00.html

PadronPerfectos.jpg

You know know want it bitches.

Sonuva bitch!

I guess my little girl's not getting those ballet lessons this spring. :(

Wilkey

Sonuva bitch!

I guess my little girl's not getting those ballet lessons this spring. :(

Wilkey

I hear you. Just buy her the instructional video on Amazon, LOL.

I'm all over these when they are released to the general public!

Any guesses on price... I say $40 MSRP

Wasn't that the MSRP for the 40th and now they are like 20 a pop? :whistling: :laugh:

My guess is they'll shot up (what new cigar doesn't) and level out about $25. The natural will be a ball buster from hell!

Something new to put on the wish list for sure!

I just hope they are not box-pressed!!! I hate box-pressed cigars...the 40th is horrible because of the "feel" in my mouth. All of the other line I can chew into a round shape...but the 40th is horrible. Just my IMHO.

-Fetter

I haven't heard anything new about these. I think there was an article in the newest CA about them, but I don't read that magazine, so that information is just on hearsay.

Anyone got any for sure information on these as to whether or not they're getting a public release or, when?