• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New rule added to CP

From this point forward, anyone who says that they won't be visiting CP anymore, or requests that their account be disabled WILL have their account permanently terminated with no recourse. Over the years people have melted down and then said they have no use for CP, said they're leaving, asked me to delete their account, then a few months later they're back to posting again like nothing happened. CP is a community, not a knowledge-base. If you say you're leaving or want out, I will oblige your request.

tomthirtysix : Kirk won? That's it. I'm leaving.Today, 04:25 PM

Hey Rod - does this status update meet the necessary qualifications for the new Pembroke Rule? ??? ;) :laugh:

Please. Ban me from my office. I could use it right about now. :D

This is so tempting..........................................

:whistling:

Rod, definitely a good rule to add to the existing ones already in affect........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Clowns to the left of me
Jokers to the right
Here I am
Stuck in the middle with you
Took the words right out of my mouth - though I've not quite figured out yet if MMM is a clown or a joker... 🧐

But the good news - we all know what freebern is... 🤪

Hey BTW Ray - CoventryCat86 is heading out to your neck of the woods on a business trip in the not too distant future and was thinking of dropping a cigar or two in your lap. What's your dance ticket look like?

Took the words right out of my mouth - though I've not quite figured out yet if MMM is a clown or a joker... 🧐

Hey BTW Ray - CoventryCat86 is heading out to your neck of the woods on a business trip in the not too distant future and was thinking of dropping a cigar or two in your lap. What's your dance ticket look like?
Depends on the date. I'm away 23-28 and then I'm gone Dec 1-7.

What the F is a dance ticket, old man?