• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New skin added - CP Color Choice

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I just installed a new skin called CP COLOR CHOICE. This is a very clean style skin, which allows you to set the color of the forum to whatever you like. To activate, go to the very bottom left of the forum and click on Change Theme. Then, select CP COLOR CHOICE.

I'm going to see about adding some more options as well...

To change the skin color, click on the paint brush to the right of the search field at the very top right.

So we have mobile, the regular brown and IP Board which is blue?

Thanks for your constant work to upgrade the website Rod!

I don't see CP COLOR CHOICE. All I have is IP.Board , IP. Board Mobile, and CigarPass.com.

Far out, man. Now about that GB in the pot thread. :laugh:

Doc

Awesome! I've always wanted green skin.

The new skin doesn't have join date under the avatar? I liked that!

Everytime i close up the website and reload, it defaults back to the white color. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to save something to make it stay blue?

Everytime i close up the website and reload, it defaults back to the white color. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to save something to make it stay blue?

Clear your cache, come back, make sure it's on the CP Color Choice theme, and change your color, you should be good!

Make sure you hit the check mark at the bottom right to save the changes or it will reset when you navigate off the page!

Very Sexy Rod - Very Sexy...Oh and the change theme is pretty cool too. :laugh:

Fancy! Now I have to go get my sunglasses.......

Nice job.

Hey Rod!

When I click on my name at the top (to go to my profile) the choices don't show up like they do for the notifications or messages...Works perfectly with the old skin. Plus I posted in the status update bar and I could not see the post (just like if it did not posted) but when I switched back to the old skin I saw the 4 posts....I'm lost ! lol

(and BTW you got mail ;-)

I like it, too. Green!

The colors don't seem to "stick", though. I've had to set it a couple of times.