• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Tatuaje? Anarchy?

stogiebob

My son sent me a link to a site for Tatuaje Anarchy and I was wondering if anyone had any information about this cigar. Neither one of us has heard of this cigar.

The only Anarchy I see from this is going to be caused by the "Ultra Limited Release" of this stick, and the ensuing Anarchy when people find out it was blended to be ready to smoke a year or so after release date.

The Tat marketing machine at it's greatest!

Interesting that this is tagged with a Fleur-de-lis logo if it's a 2011 release. Tatuaje Anarchy

Did I miss something? Can the brand no longer use that logo?

I don't know the details that were worked out.

I don't know either exactly, but I think he still gets to use that logo on any existing brands, so if this is branded as "tatuaje ______" there shouldn't be a problem. I don't think he's allowed to use it on any new brands, but that's all just speculation.

I heard he can still use them, but has to plant one tree for each band printed. These trees will eventually be harvested and turned into boxes for the Tatuaje 2100 release. It's a cigar that will be released once every 100 years.

I heard he can still use them, but has to plant one tree for each band printed. These trees will eventually be harvested and turned into boxes for the Tatuaje 2100 release. It's a cigar that will be released once every 100 years.

Is that how long it's gonna take the shellac to dry?

In for a box... :sign:

As long as they are planted on a kibbutz in Israel I'm all for it.

In for a box... :sign:

You would, you Koolaid drinker! :laugh:

I don't know what you are talking about... I'm not addicted...

tyrone_biggums.jpg

Well...here's a pic of the next coming Monster. The Face

27053_1313673037005_1086030797_3079.jpg

I'm already working on reserving boxes... :laugh: