• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Tatuaje? Anarchy?

Jesus, can you guys at least wait until October to start the Tat monster bullshit.

At least its only one thread at the moment...

This isn't BOTL! We don't jump up and down and make a mess in our pants every time Pete posts an Iphone pic!

Wait just a minute Jay. There were lots of photos that Pete posted from his phone that I didn't even get out of my chair over, let alone jump up and down. :laugh:

At least its only one thread at the moment...

This isn't BOTL! We don't jump up and down and make a mess in our pants every time Pete posts an Iphone pic!

Wait just a minute Jay. There were lots of photos that Pete posted from his phone that I didn't even get out of my chair over, let alone jump up and down. :laugh:

The mess in your pants is a whole other story though, Walt! :whistling:

Believe me, that is abundantly clear. Indifference makes sense, the hate from some is a little strange, but different communities are different.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me...

It's strange that people hate poor-quality cigars released eleventeen times a year to endless fanfare and never-ending hype?

OMGOMG

Special release again again and again..... At what point does it stop being special and just be another normal stick he comes out with??

Edit to add I am a big Tatuaje fan. But for me the good stuff is the black, red, browns, and la riquezas he originally started with. Everything after that has been meh.

OOP's. I was going to say that the only problems were with the Black and Red Tubos...but then I remembered the Drac. :whistling:

Guys, Guys, Guys settle down.... Tmoney over here comes from a board that is so brainwashed by marketing that it doesn't matter how many times the sticks smell like paint, or are just outright bad, they will slurp up all Pete's spewed... uhh...Kool Aid ! ;)

I'd like to add as well that I'm a fan of the regular release sticks and original blacks. The special releases are a travesty on so many levels.. That's before mentioning how poor the cigars are.

I'd like to add as well that I'm a fan of the regular release sticks and original blacks. The special releases are a travesty on so many levels.. That's before mentioning how poor the cigars are.
Get your own opinions Jay!! :cool:

OOP's. I was going to say that the only problems were with the Black and Red Tubos...but then I remembered the Drac. :whistling:

Who end up winning that motorcycle?

Yeah...but wasn't that because of some tool raffle whistle blower, that got a hard-on over finding some stipulation in the contest rules that made it impossible to award the bike as planned? I really don't think that the contest rules were written in a way that made it appear that a bike would be awarded, with the full knowledge that there was no way in hell that it could be. I think that the ticket holders should have at least gotten something.

Who end up winning that motorcycle?

Yeah...but wasn't that because of some tool raffle whistle blower, that got a hard-on over finding some stipulation in the contest rules that made it impossible to award the bike as planned? I really don't think that the contest rules were written in a way that made it appear that a bike would be awarded, with the full knowledge that there was no way in hell that it could be. I think that the ticket holders should have at least gotten something.
They did. The thread's somewhere around here... Pretty fine swag bag, too. IIRC.

Derek

I will drink the koolaide, but not until October...maybe September! This last year I invested WAY to much time 5-6 months earlier. Too much emotion for me.

I read that it's going to be a limited edition run for a certain cigar shops anniversary. I don't know who. I have no interest, regardless. These cigars have never done anything for me.

Pete's response from another board...

By now all should know I do the Halloween cigar every year. I do this to have fun with the brand and at the same time create buzz. This is something I will continue to do. Last year many things caused problems this is why I am changing to something simple. For all the collectors, I am still making the funky gimmicky box and releasing it first. Then I am also releasing the same cigar two weeks later in plain boxes for people that only care about the smokes. Just under 22,000 cigars which happens to be a lot for a company my size and should be enough to make it easy to find. No spooky ticket and no giveaway. Just cigars for the holiday.

The Tatuaje Anarchy thing, I can't take credit for. I do know it will be easy to find. That's all I can say as I've been asked to keep quiet.

The NHC cigar will be easy to find as it's made for NHC only. They come in boxes of 40 but I am sure that Dan will be making samplers in different formats and the price is right.

I respect the opinions but the name calling is stupid. Don't like the product don't buy it. Don't like my marketing (which by the way , I don't know marketing) Don't buy the product. I make tons of regular production product that people can buy at a good price point that has no gimmicks tied to it.

So the limited Halloween release has went from 666 boxes, to 1200 boxes, to 22,000 cigars? I like Pete, and I like his cigars, but this whole thing is turning into a major clusterf**k. Maybe it's time to pull back to just making regular production cigars. Like the Fuentes or not, they at least know how to play the limited edition game without constantly stepping on their own dicks. Pete, not so much.