• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New to cigar pass

welcome.gif
Bill!!

I'm a "Bill" too.

We've got quite a cast of characters here.

So check out the boards and enjoy!!

Bill

Bill, beware, you are entering a world of pain. No, wait, it's a whole bunch of great people that will show you a whole bunch of GREAT smokes.

Welcome!

Welcome aboard.

Nice intro.

This is truely a great site for information. If you don't know something or are curious, just ask and see how many answers come in.

Welcome to CP! :thumbs:

........even if you are a friend of Steve's :sign:

Welcome to CP bill...I have several friends who make OC thier 2nd home as much as thier out thier for training...(Air traffic controllers). They say it nice out that way.

Great bunch here...Enjoy.

Welcome Bill!

You must be an awesome Guy 'cause most folks can't get along with Steve! :sign: :sign: :sign: :p :p :p

:love: ya Steve! :)

I'm overwhelmed to see so many responses! Steve had told me that was the way it is. I guess I had no idea. Anyway, this sounds like a good group to get to know. Thanks again for the warm welcome. I have been able to respond to several of you privately about questions you sent me via email. I'm new enough to not know whether I'm supposed to post everything here or if I's supposed to do it via email. Maybe you can let me know the proper proceedure.
bill

Welcome to Cigar Pass, and as has been said before:
Friend Of Steve's=Friend of Mine!! :p

You will love it here, but watch out for the mad bombers, and the addiction to this place. ;)

Bill. . .

You know me. . .I hate to say "I told you so. . ." BUT. . . . I TOLD YOU SO! ! ! This is a great place.

However, be careful of anything that SDStack guy says. . . He is in love with a mule. LOL

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE