• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New to cigar pass

billday

I'm a friend of guyana boy. He recommended you very highly to me. We have been cigar buddies for a very long time. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

bill

Welcome to CP Bill! Any friend of Steve's is a friend of mine :) You're gonna love it here.

Welcome Bill! ! !

I am glad you finally decided to join our little community! Your gonna love it here.

By the way guys, Bill is a GREAT friend of mine. We have been friends for about 8 to 10 years. I introduced him to fine cigars, and we have enjoyed MANY together. He comes down and works with me in Guyana about twice a year.

You will love this guy, and his word is solid gold! ! !

Welcome again my Brother! ! !

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

Thanks for the warm welcom. I like the signiture (Partagas) I can almost smell the smoke!!! :D

Welcome aboard. This is a great group of people who will always give you great information. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

A hearty welcome to you sir. Any friedn of Guyana Boy's is a friend of mine. WELCOME!

Let me introduce my self a little more. I'm 55, years that is, and I'm been enjoying cigars for about 5 of those 55. I'm married for 30 and I have 3 children and one grandson. My close friend is guyana boy (steve). He introduced me to cigars. I didn't know the significance to it at the time, but what he was giving me were Cuban friends of all kinds. This went on for probably my first 40 or so cigars. I didn't realize the harm Steve had done me until I began searching for cigars here in the States. Thaks to many cigar smoking buddies, I have found several non-Cuban that I like as well.

I like scotch. I have been drinking glenfiddisch, glenlivet and Dewar's (in the blends). I just bought laphroaig and it has become my new favorite (tonight!) It has a tast that reminds me of the latakia that is in pipe tobacco.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and getting any recommendations you might have for a new cigar smoker and scotch drinker.

Thanks again for your warm welcome
bill

Howdy & welcome to CP Bill. I'm sure your gonna make this place your sencond home away from home like we all do.... :)

Welcome Bill! :D

You've found the friendliest and most helpful place in town!!! :thumbs:

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Are you really sure that you want to mention the fact that you know Steve :sign:

But to be honest, he is among the best of the best! :thumbs: Welcome, and hope you find this place to be 1/2 as good as I do. :thumbs:

Watch it Ed (Sibernation). . . I'm watching what you say. . . :p :p :p

Bill really is a great guy. We have enjoyed ALOT of cigars together, including LOTS in the past two weeks while I was in OKC.

You guys be nice to him and don't treat him bad just because he fessed up to knowing me. LOL

HAPPY SMOKES ! ! !

Very nice to make your acquaintance Bill :D

I am sure you will enjoy your time spent here!

And lest I forget - Happy Holidays to you sir.

BUD

You gave a great intoduction. That is a great way to get to know everyone around here.

What are your favorite non-isom's?

Welcome from the other new member this week. My morals haven't been corrupted here yet.

Merry Christmas.

Alph