• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New to Cigar Pass

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
As you can see, I am new here. Just wanted to say hello. I have smoked cigars for a long time and am always interested in the opinions others have about what they have smoked. The cigar boom forced me to pay attention to what I was buying since the industry was putting out some pretty bad cigars and charging far more than they were worth.

I belong to a social/athletic club where many cigars are consumed. It is my priviledge to be the chairman of the cigar society at that club which really only involves writing a short column in the newsletter and assisting management in the selection of product to stock at the club.

From the short review of the site and some of the postings this looks like the kind of place that will entertaining and enlightening.

Welcome to our corner of the cigar world. If you could only get paid for the Chairman's job, you'd have it made!

As far as getting paid for the chairman's job.......I get two cigars from each box purchased.......for tasting and comments of course.

Welcome Golfgar! Golfing and cigars are great combination. Add skiing to that and you'll have the Triple Crown! :)

Welcome and kiss your former life goodbye. You belong to CP NOW!

Always good to see another golfer. When are we having a CP Golf Tournament?