• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New to cigars, my first purchase any good?

Oh. Save the bands. A girl at Tampa Humidor told me to save every band and write what I like or dislike and maybe even write it down on Word or something later.

Welcome to the world. It's a great hobby. I stopped for a while, so I too am getting the pallet back to where it should be. I definitely recommend writing down what you like and don't like. Once you can build a solid foundation for what you like, it's easier to fin new things with similar qualities (and eventually you'll know what to look for). Lmk how the humidor holds up. I need to pick one up myself.

And oh yeah, February birthdays do rock!!! 24 on the 25th

Oh. Save the bands. A girl at Tampa Humidor told me to save every band and write what I like or dislike and maybe even write it down on Word or something later.

Yeah I thought about saving the oliva V 's band but my tongue needs some time before i can determine the flavors I suppose. I can say though it was a billion times better than the first cigar I ever had. A dried up, over priced, Romeo y Julieta.....those bastards taking advantage of a high school kid haha.