• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New to Cigars, need a little help

Mbendit

Hello all- my dad recently passed away unexpectedly and I inherited all his cigars and pipes.
I am new to cigars and was wanting help to identify what type of cigars these are. All the others were clearly branded( Macanudo, punch, Gurkha, dunhil) we smoked some of the MonteCristo Habana’s last night and they were great.
The cigars in question are the pics below - Maravilloso on the band. Any help is appreciated!!

Attachments

• 61B7B457-789E-4189-962C-83F6CE9A68D5.jpeg
    61B7B457-789E-4189-962C-83F6CE9A68D5.jpeg
    144.1 KB · Views: 30
  • BCDFD432-FEBB-41DB-A88B-0C9DB77CA4B2.jpeg
    BCDFD432-FEBB-41DB-A88B-0C9DB77CA4B2.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 30
Thank you very much for the reply. I got 5-6 pages deep on Google and I never really found an exact match even on Finck Cigar. But it would make sense- we live in Texas so either way I’ll enjoy them and think of him. Have a great day my friend.

I looked around a bit, but didn't see any photo's. They may have been dico'd. But if for some reason you were interested in getting more you could call them. But I'm sure you just want to reflect while smoking cigars your Father acquired. In any event. I'm sorry for your loss, but am happy you have something of his that personal to cherish. 1653263970579.png

Sorry for your loss brother. Must be hard. Glad you have some stuff to remember him by. If my father smoked cigars that would be an awesome thing to get when he passed so must be kinda cool. Hope you are holdin up well.

Sorry to hear about your pops brother! My kids have already expressed interest in inheriting some of my cigars when I die.

I’d like to see where you found these Michael. Can you post a link?
I found a reference to them on this Texas Bowhunter Forum at post #35. I thought it was funny hearing all these guys talk about Backwoods and Swisher Sweets though. 😂

Welcome! And I am sorry to hear about you loss! This is a great place to make friends and family which might help fill the void!

Welcome from Madison, WI. I also lost my father recently and share your pain. Stick around and share your thoughts as you enjoy your father's cigars.

Sorry to hear about your pops brother! My kids have already expressed interest in inheriting some of my cigars when I die.

I’d like to see where you found these Michael. Can you post a link?
I found a reference to them on this Texas Bowhunter Forum at post #35. I thought it was funny hearing all these guys talk about Backwoods and Swisher Sweets though. 😂

Hey @jfields ... http://www.finckcigarcompany.com/ .. is the link to where I found them mentioned. I could not find a way to order any though. So I'm making the assumption they are disco'd. They were a bundle cigar from around 20 yrs ago the best I could dig up. The shop does have some nice private stock blends by reading though.

Welcome to the jungle, er, the forums from the PacNW. Kidding aside, there are great folks with tons of knowledge here. A great place to hang out. Be sure to read the many pages of great info and tips for tending to and enjoying cigars, and most of all have fun...!!