• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New to CP

Ironman

I just wanted to say hi to the people I know and introduce myself to everyone here on CP. I have been on CW for a little while now and have heard good things about this board :thumbs: I have lurked for a while now but will try now to be more active.

I live in CT, and am married to a wonderful woman that also enjoys cigars, we have six children, with two sets of twins. So sitting down after everyone's asleep with a nice cigar is my relaxation :D

I have only been smoking since Dec of 2003, but have the pleasure of sampling alot of cigars!! Lately my humidor and credit cards have been filling up with ISOMS.

I look forward to chatting and trading.

Ironman

Welcome to CP!!! there are a lot of great people here you will enjoy it. :D

Welcome, I'm sure our other CT resident will sit for you so you can really enjoy those ISOM's :p

Good to see you over here from CW!!! Already starting the darkside...Hmmmm

Great to have you around! Enjoy all the fun, this IS the best group on the net, if I can say so myself. :thumbs:
John V. Motown USA

Hi! Two sets of twins. Good Work. I only have 4 kids and missed the twins action.