• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New to the Board

benjiev said:
Welcome aboard LB would that be Haines or Jockey ;)

BenjieV :D
No, No, No, let me explain. . .

The registration form asked for a user name, and I couldn't think of anything better. I just started law school last fall and legal briefs are all I think about morning, noon, and. . . (well at night I think about cigars). So That's the best I could do as far as a handle for this board.

Don't get the wrong idea though "law school", there isn't any silver spoon in my mouth. I did 4 with the 82 Aiborne (2nd/325 AIB, MOS 11B, for those that know what I'm talkin about ). Then 1 year UPS, then 2 years metalizing plastic, finally I landed a day job as entry level graphic artist at an ad agency, went to college at night, and now 14 years after graduating high school, I can study law at night. Why? So in 4 more years I'll be able to afford some of the ISOM's and Opus X's you guys are constantly raving about on this board.

Again, thanks for welcome and thanks for having me.

Howdy & welcome to CP from a retired 92Y (Supply Seargent) E-7/SFC. Good luck with law school and enjoy those Cuban & Opus X ceegars.... :D :thumbs: :p

Welcome!, and say hello to my little friend! Ha Ha Ha!
1motley_crew.gif
LAR15.gif

....Ooops, Jolly's rubbing off on me! :D

Well newbie heres some advice for ya:

#1) put your address and name in your profile or you'll never be bombed

#2) Go to newbie sampler trades and do one or more, you'll love it and it establishes you.

Jim

lbrief said:
Hi,
I'm brand new to the board and just thought I'd take a second to introduce myself.
I've been reading annon for sometime and had to "work up the guts" to join. I mean, I've been smoking for 8yrs and in my circles I am the cigar expert. But, then I start reading this site, and talk about getting a bucket of cold water right in the face! I'm really a bush league FNG by comparison to the rest of this board.
Welcome! Sit back, relax, and enjoy yourself! Great bunch of guys around here.