• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New to the Board

lbrief

Hi,
I'm brand new to the board and just thought I'd take a second to introduce myself.
I've been reading annon for sometime and had to "work up the guts" to join. I mean, I've been smoking for 8yrs and in my circles I am the cigar expert. But, then I start reading this site, and talk about getting a bucket of cold water right in the face! I'm really a bush league FNG by comparison to the rest of this board.

Why am I confessing to all this? Cause right off the bat, I've got a question that will expose me as a novice. This isn't the right forum for it though. I'll post it momentarily under the thread: Puros Indios Presidente Blowout (in the HOT Cigar Deals forum) since that's what the question pertains to.

Anyway, it's great to be here. Thanks for having me. (And, since "light profile" appears to be a common critique of newbies, I'll fill out my profile just as soon as I figure out how to do it.)

so I guess you're not a boxers man huh? I can respect that.

Welcome to CP and ask away, that's what it's for (oh yeah to organize box passes to, but, well, you know what I mean!)

your nightmare is my estascy
or is it your estascy is my nightmare?

guts? i eat guts for lunch and dinner.

i have two adages that people follow...
well some do...

"Never stab a person in the neck."
and
"Always take your suppositories."

the first one was created by the suave Irishman, Sean O'Toole.
the second by the martian, Ralph.

I think Ralph is crazier than Sean, cause he knows how to use his zapazoids.
Zapazoids are pretty freaky.

welcome.gif
lbrief!!

Don't let jolly scare ya away :0

We've got quite a crew here so check out the boards and enjoy.

Welcome to CP bro!

Don't mind jolly..................

he is still "Finding Himself"

:sign:

coventrycat86 said:
We've got quite a
1motley%20crew.gif
here so check out the boards and enjoy.
ohhh! can I be the green one? :sign:

seriously, you do not have to call yourself a FNG right away ....

that's our job! :sign: :sign:

seriously (again), :D , welcome to CP bro!
am confident that you will have a great time here and make the place jst that much better.

:thumbs:

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
...... you do not have to call yourself a FNG right away ....

that's our job! :sign: :sign:
Very well said FNG! :sign:

Welcome Ibrief! Don't let the other FNG's give you any lip.... unless you're into that sorta thing....not that there's anything wrong with that! :D