• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New walk of life

Good, rather, excellent choice, Doug. :thumbs:

I've been eying the Glenrothes for a while but haven't picked up a bottle. I need to drink through my collection by the end of the month since we're moving and the movers won't pack open bottles. Don't worry, I'll suffer through it. ;)

I didn't enjoy the Four Roses the first time I had it (too strong), but I've had more bourbon since then that I've liked. I may have to revisit it sometime.

-John

Good, rather, excellent choice, Doug. :thumbs:

I've been eying the Glenrothes for a while but haven't picked up a bottle. I need to drink through my collection by the end of the month since we're moving and the movers won't pack open bottles. Don't worry, I'll suffer through it. ;)

I didn't enjoy the Four Roses the first time I had it (too strong), but I've had more bourbon since then that I've liked. I may have to revisit it sometime.

-John

im not a fan of four roses, it's too sweet imho. Rock Hills is my go to, but woodford is great too. at the price for WR u really cant go wrong.

btw, have u tried the rare breed yet?

No, but I'm not against trying it. I've been sticking with Blantons for bourbon. Also had a bottle of Parker's 27yo that a buddy got for me after returning from Afghanistan that was incredible. Doubt I'll ever splurge on another bottle for myself, but it's on my list of want-to-have-agains. :)

No, but I'm not against trying it. I've been sticking with Blantons for bourbon. Also had a bottle of Parker's 27yo that a buddy got for me after returning from Afghanistan that was incredible. Doubt I'll ever splurge on another bottle for myself, but it's on my list of want-to-have-agains. :)

I meant the Wild Turkey Rare Breed.

Splurge on some black maple hill 23 yr old if u come across it. u wont be disapointed.