• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New website coming soon...

What do you think of this new design?

• I like it! Continue with this design.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
It's always been my goal to make CP different than any other cigar site out there. It seems to own a cigar site, the colors must be tan/brown. Personally, I'm getting kind of tired of these drab colors. With our growth, both in membership as well as features, I'd like to make CP an easy website to navigate. The site is growing fast, and there are several new features I would like to put more emphasis on.

I have been working on a new design for CP, and even new colors. I'd like to get your feedback and hear what you guys think of this draft. Please click the following link to view a sample of what the new CigarPass site might look like. I encourage your feedback. Please keep in mind that this is a skeleton layout. That means that no content or "gingerbread" has been included. The final design will be more dynamic. I appreciate your time!

http://www.cigarpass.com/outline.gif

All the best,
Rod

Not bad looking ,but I really like the colors and layout of the current webpage.

Colors will look fine as they just seem to be brighter versions of what you are using now.

I like the changes but don't you think the boobs should be bigger on the cigar girl.

I know i am in the minority here, but that design looks less professional then your current one, or I am just not having enought imagination to see the final design. However I do like the windows forum idea.

I agree with Kro77. I think the existing design is classier. It also seems more "adult" in the sense that the new design is cerntainly cleaner, but in a more cartoonish style.

It seems to me that cleaning up some of the layout elements of the existing style sheet and retaining the same general color scheme would be the best way to improve the usability of the site without losing the identity.

Wilkey

Baron Porthos said:
I like the changes but don't you think the boobs should be bigger on the cigar girl.
[snapback]287059[/snapback]​

And after you make the boobs bigger for the Baron, make them a little bit bigger for me. :D

Otherwise, I like the current design better... :thumbs:

I like that the logo is larger and more clear, and that the blue bar is brighter, but I also prefer the earth tones in the current skin. Gravity sucks and claims all, eventually. Ms. CP has just the right endowment. If anything, close the blouse a bit - much more sexy.

I like the colors, layout looks pretty much the same. I'd change it to this:
outline-vi.jpg

Matt R said:
outline-vi.jpg

[snapback]287153[/snapback]​

It looks like "The Homo of Matt R." to me.

bfreebern said:
Matt R said:
outline-vi.jpg

[snapback]287156[/snapback]​

LMAO... of course that's what it says! :laugh:

Standard disclaimer: Not that there's anythign wrong with that!

stevehawk said:
bfreebern said:
Matt R said:
outline-vi.jpg

LMAO... of course that's what it says! :laugh:

Standard disclaimer: Not that there's anythign wrong with that!
[snapback]287166[/snapback]​
Should we really let "known felons" post here ... :laugh:

bfreebern said:

Considering that is all you have on your mind, me being your homo biotch, since you ain't getting anything right now, I understand why your vision is blurred. :p

i like the new colors and layout. It seems to be easier and more pleasing to the eyes :thumbs:
Bryan