• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Year Pass

Ok, guys sorry for the delay on posting my P's & T's,

If you have not already figured it out....the pass is in good shape no problems with the dogs,

They keep hearing me talk about smokin dogs that they are staying away from me.

here goes....

New Years Pass

Takes:

16. La Perla Habana - Blond Series Torpedo, 6.2 x 54
45. Perdomo Cantero - Toro 6 x 50
75. P.A.M. Exclusivo
80. Ramon Allones - small club corona

Puts:

86. Carlos Torano tribute - Churchhill
87. Paragas - Regale 6 1/4 x 47 Natural
88. AVO Maduro 4.5 x 48 #9
89. AVO Maduro #2, 6 x 50
90. Ashton Aged Maduro #10
91. Cohiba Siglo III (ECA ENE 03)
92. Alec Bradley triology maduro 5 x 50
93. Punch - Punchito

Host:

Rocky Patel 5.5 x 48 1990 (12 yr)
Paragas - Regale 6 1/4 x 47 Natural

If there is no problem with my P's & T's I'll make delivery today to Blair.

Unfortunatly, I did not hear from him so my planned goody bag is up for grabs...to bad blair. But u will have the box today to play with.

Thanks for letting me sit in on this one...and for putting up with my nonsense.

Have a great day everyone.....It's been fun.

With the Texan only pass starting up this story inspired me :D

A father watched his daughter playing in the garden. He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and innocent his little girl was. Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground. He went over to her and noticed she was looking at two spiders mating. "Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?" she asked. "They're mating," her father replied. "What do you call the spider on top, Daddy?" she asked. "That's a Daddy Longlegs." Her father answered. "So, the other one is Mommy Longlegs?" the little girl asked. "No," her father replied. "Both of them are Daddy Longlegs." The little girl thought for a moment, then took her foot and stomped them flat. "Well, that might be OK in California but we're not having any of that crap in TEXAS!

rotlaugh.gif
rofl.gif

Triple_D said:
With the Texan only pass starting up this story inspired me :D

A father watched his daughter playing in the garden. He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and innocent his little girl was. Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground. He went over to her and noticed she was looking at two spiders mating. "Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?" she asked. "They're mating," her father replied. "What do you call the spider on top, Daddy?" she asked. "That's a Daddy Longlegs." Her father answered. "So, the other one is Mommy Longlegs?" the little girl asked. "No," her father replied. "Both of them are Daddy Longlegs." The little girl thought for a moment, then took her foot and stomped them flat. "Well, that might be OK in California but we're not having any of that crap in TEXAS!
Hell yeah!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!

Ok. Here's what I did...

Takes: I wanted to take Big100HD's entire puts list. But alas, I didn't have enough good cigars to support it :(

72 CAO L'Anniversaire Maduro
89 AVO Maduro #9
92 Alec Bradley Trilogy Maduro

Puts:

94 Padron 5000 Maduro
95 Perdomo Reserve Series P
96 Fonseca Cedar #3

Plus 2 host cigars.

:thumbs: PS. The pass looks great. Thanks for letting me play! :thumbs:

OK, I think it's time to start the dribble dance (not really a full pee pee dance yet). :p

Hey Frank,

Enjoy that RASCC, those are my new favorite TPC's. They're a great 15-20 minute smoke :thumbs:

Box arrived today. Will open this evening and should have it on the road by Wednesday.... :D

Sorry I haven't posted sooner. I have been slacking here lately.... :( ...Anyway, it has been a great pass to be part of and I appreciate being included. It was hard deciding what to leave in the box and what to take out. My plays are as follows, the host has already approved them.

Puts:

97. Perdomo2
98. VR Classico ISOM (JM-OUSU)
99. Partagas Lusitania ISOM (HGS JUN 003)

Takes:

1. 5 Vegas Corona
64. FFOX Super Belicoso
91. Cohiba Sig III (ELA ENE 03)

I also put a Graycliff and another surprise in the host bag for ya DDD. Thanks for letting me play. WIll be watching this thing make its way home, man there is a load of great smokes in that pass!!

Russell