• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Years Cigars

I have an Opus X thanks to a wonderful BOTL. I will enjoy it along with some great friends and food. Have a Happy and Safe New Years Everyone.

Smoked a Cuesta Rey Centro fino Sungrown in the glass tube. I believe it is the No 55. I'm going to bed soon so this will be my last cigar 2008. I have to work in Pasadena tomorrow, some flower parade.I don't know. I have a perf X for the ride home and a Don Carlos 30th for later. Going to crack open a couple Presidente Beers with it.

Drank a Stone's Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout and smoked a BBMF and a ERDM Panatela Larga from '83. :)

Well, after I get off work I will be burning down a Mag 50.

Happy New Year.

Tim

I ended the year with a Romeo y Julieta Reserve real, my wife had a Natural by Drew. After I get off work today, the Opus X will get warmed up. Happy New year to all. Good luck to all of you!!

I found the VSG mild, not what I would consider a special occasion cigar...but that's just my two pennies.

The VSG mild? ??? And what do you consider Full Bodied? ???

I went with:

An awesome Mystery stick gifted to me by TheHatGuy for Christmas :cool:

CAO LX2 Torpedo as my last cigar of 2008

Outlaw LFD 2006 for my first smoke of 2009 :thumbs:

I've been fighting a lung infection and hadn't smoked since last week, but decided today that I wanted to celebrate in style.

Thanks to Greg L., I savored an '02 H. Upmann #2 for about an hour and a half today, really a sublime smoke and a worthy first stick for '09.

I had a GOF Don Carlos blend 2006 Robusto and a very old VSG Illusion. Both were excellent cigars.

I kept it simple New Year's Day.

2 yr old Don Kiki Brown Figurado - Lunch started, so I had to put it out half to an inch left. Re-lit nicely with no harshness or lost of flavor. One of the best bang for the buck out there!

PSD #5 LE - Wow! An amazing cigar. Tons of flavor and smoke!

Opus X xXx "Power Ranger" - What a perfect way to end the day. Thanks, Andy!

Great food, great bunch of people, and great smokes. What else can you ask for on the first day of 2009?

Andrew

I've been too bloody sick these last couple of weeks to even contemplate lighting up. It is rather an annoying thing recharging your heartfelt beads and gazing at all those lovely smokes and not being able to touch them.

Bah!

Hope you guys enjoyed them.

Back