• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Year's Eve Smoke...

HAPPY NEW YEAR all

I'm smoking a EDS coffin that was in my SS04. Right now it's paired with a new bottle of Highland Park 25yr I opened tonight.

-K-

It's a little early but so far I'm enjoying a Tatuaje Havana VI Noble.

It might be a little cold to go outside and smoke tonight :angry:

I finished off a Power Ranger earlier, now I'm smoking my first Cuaba. Really not blowing me away.

I've got a VSG Wizard on deck.....never had one of those (of any vitola), either.

I will be smoking a recently gifted Davidoff Diademas Finas. I don't know much about them, but I am going to find out soon enough... ;)

Precisely what I am smoking right now for the New Year! It is certainly different than my usual ass-kicking strong fare, but good. The smoke reminds me of the Fourth of July a little bit :) It is a very herbal smoke in my opinion. Of course I'm one of those guys that doesn't really taste all the leather and wood and what-not. I just like what I like! Enjoy the Davidoff. If nothing else, it is a beautiful cigar!

The Davidoff Diademas Finas are a great smoke, but could use a little time. Tonight I had a WOAM from this year and then one from last year at this time. It was eye opening to taste the difference. Then I enjoyed a SLR Serie A with my soon to be father-in-law and then finished on the porch with another bottle of sparkling wine and a young Siglo III. Happy New Year!

A Taboda with unknown age on it. Its simply a fantastic way to start off the New Year. :thumbs:

Started off the day at the B&M with a stick the owner recommended,can't remeber the name but it wasn't bad. Followed that up with a Monte #4, then a Opus XXX Power Ranger and the New Year smoke was that 5 year old Party Lusitania!

Hopefully the tastebuds will be somewhat back by this afternoon and I'll do up a 5 year old Anejo #55 and a Upmann Mag 46.

I finished off a Power Ranger earlier, now I'm smoking my first Cuaba. Really not blowing me away.

I've got a VSG Wizard on deck.....never had one of those (of any vitola), either.
Starting with the Wizard!?! I started with an Enchantment(4.5X60rg). I would say the Wizard is a breed apart from the rest. It's a honker, fer sure. Massive with great draw and burn, like a VSG should. But there's just so much

I think they're damn tasty, too!

Happy New Years everyone!

Sadly, it was too cold to have a smoke this evening. So, this morning an Anejo will be sacrificed to the tobacco gods.

Didn't have time to get one in before the last train home, so i'll probably have an RP Old World Reserve tommorow.

Just as I suspected, it was too damn cold in California to smoke tonight

I need to get back to Arizona so I can enjoy my smokes :sign:

Happy New Year anywa :D

Well I braved the cold and started with a Padron 1926 #35, then a Tatuaje Unicos, then later a Boli PC... and finally for the first smoke of the new year an Ashton VSG illusion. Tastebuds done

Started the day off with an HdM Epi #2, then moved onto an Avo LE '05 (my first one, and I thought it was great) and then rounded it out with an Anejo #55. A good night for smoking and I was really looking for some stronger smokes. These all delivered!

started with a BBF but it wasn't ready.some harshness. So, put it out and went to a VSG belicoso

Started the night out with a opus #5, got in the Girlfriends Hot tub and mellowed out. Finished up had a little dinner and then back to the hot tub with Padron Mil. and chilled out again. Then last finished off the night after eating again and back in the hot tub with a ESG to finish the night before bed. Good night with cigars and a good woman.

Just smoked one cigar during the day, too cold last night to smoke. Made it a good one though :D . I had a Hemingway classic maduro from either '00 or '01. Verrrrrrrrry good!

Just as I suspected, it was too damn cold in California to smoke tonight

I need to get back to Arizona so I can enjoy my smokes :sign:

Happy New Year anywa :D

Getting wimpy to our weather, Arizona boy? :laugh: :laugh:

For the last night of 2006 I enjoyed a LFD Lancero, haven't had a 2007 smoke yet as I'm still trying to get over a cold but I do think it will be an Anejo on Thursday.

:cool:

My NYE played out like this:

11am While watching the Chiefs/Jags game - Hemingway Signature Maddie

2pm While watching the Broncos lose to the 9er's - Tatuaje Cohete

11pm After dinner while enjoying a glass of Taylor Fladgate 30 Year Old Tawny and getting ready to ring in the new year - Opus X Perfecxion X