• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Year's Resolutions for 2010.....

BLAZZINCIGARS

"(oooo-oooo) Can't tell me nothing now baby I know how to fly, (ooooooo) Can't nothing hold me down I'm going to touch the sky "............... That is how we all should be thinking, New Year's Resolution anyone?? lol

----That is not exactly a resolution, but those lyrics represent a "not-giving up attitude...to always strive to accomplish more."

Nope, no resolutions. Just keep doing what I'm doing. Keep going to the gym, keep making As, keep spending time with the family and keep smoking cigars. :)

-John

That is really good bro...I am so with you with, "Keep going to the gym" got to keep the upside down triangle look! Hah and we cannot forget cigars!!!! :D

My resolution is to see how long I can go without buying any more cigars.

My resolution for 2010 is to "focus" more. It's not that things aren't going well, but IMHO they could go better with a little more effort on my part.

Focus on family, work, pretty much everything. Try to be more effective at what I do. Try to make better use of my time. Try to listen more and comprehend better.

Then, when it's time to act, I'm consciously going to try to do a better, more complete, more in depth job of it all. My guess is that the rewards will be very satisfying......
thumbs-up.gif

Happy New Year to all - B.B.S.

Edited - Better work on my spelling, too......

Keep living, day by day. Keep trying new things and enjoying what's been gifted to me: life, family, friends. That's all I can ask for in the long-run. All the little things aren't really important.

Something tells me the lad is drunk...

My New Year's resolution is to not spend as much money on cigars, and maybe see the world a bit more.

I'll just keep smokin' one cigar at a time until 2011 ;)

Happy new year to all of you!

Rene

My New Year's resolution is to start posting more; that and the old stand-by of dropping a few pounds.

I resolve to not set myself up for failure by making resolutions.

Doc.

My resolution is to end the year not weighing more than I do now.

No more cigar purchases until July 4th.
That should give me time to smoke down some of
my stash. My humis and Vinotemp are full, anyway.

Chemyst :cool: