• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Years Resolutions

Mine are to think before responding more often. Luckily my family is giving me a lot of practice today. Also, to care less about other people’s emotions and opinions- again plenty of practice thanks to the family.

These guys are super supportive of my resolutions and are giving me a lot of opportunities to work and them. Thanks Fam!

Mine is not to be too quick to judge the rude and insensitive people that come along my path, to understand that they may have some difficulties in life causing these reactions and to be more compassionate and understanding towards them.

Mine is not to be too quick to judge the rude and insensitive people that come along my path, to understand that they may have some difficulties in life causing these reactions and to be more compassionate and understanding towards them.

That one is tough! Being a people leader, it's especially tough. I have to stop and ask myself how I'd want to be treated, then try to treat others like that.

I've got a few - I'm going to run a marathon this year. I'm going to complete 2 extra courses for my degree this year. I'm going to read through the Bible this year and I'm going to drop 50 lbs along the way as well.

Yep. I’ve been working on that for a while. My 4 year old is very observant and inquisitive and so he actually helps me improve on this because I want to impress upon him to be compassionate and tactful, yet focused and driven. But I usually end up struggling to explain why other people do inappropriate things because my kid is awesome and knows right from wrong.

I've got a few - I'm going to run a marathon this year. I'm going to complete 2 extra courses for my degree this year. I'm going to read through the Bible this year and I'm going to drop 50 lbs along the way as well.
I've run a bunch of marathons (somewhere over 20, I lost count), feel free to reach out if you need any advice or have questions!