• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New York/New Jersey Herf

Strayvector

Like what you smoke, smoke what you like
Finally made it back to the NYC area. Will be in Secaucus for work from the 14th to the 19th and would love to meet up with all you locals. I'm free any night after 6:30pm, will have a car, or can take public transport into NYC. Merchant's East or anywhere else you guys would like to meet up at. Let me know when and where and I'll be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Monday or Tuesday would work for me. I could make Sunday afternoon, since I'm making my weekly trek to Mom.

Monday or Tuesday would work for me. I could make Sunday afternoon, since I'm making my weekly trek to Mom.

Sunday might be hard...I get in at 6:30pm into Newark. I'm good any nights so whenever you guys want to schedule it, I'm in. I'm sure I can also convince myself to make into the city more than once :whistling:

there is also a place in jersey city called azucar lounge that has an upstairs smoking lounge if this aint throwing a wrench into it.

Let's do Merchant's.
I'd love to check out Azucar but it would add considerable travel time to myself and the outerborough people.
Unless people really really want to do Azucar.

-Rob

Woohoo...looks like we got us a herf. Merchant's at 6:30 pm on Monday 12/15/08. I will try to escape from work a little early and show up around 6pm. Can't wait to meet up with everyone again.

I think this is right. One of you locals correct me if I'm wrong.

Merchants
Merchants NY Cigar Bar is located at 1125 First Avenue lower level,
NY, NY 10065 ~ (212) 832-4610.

I’ll be there especially to see Dave right Dave!!! :whistling: :D
Also to meet Strayvector. :cool: