• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New York/New Jersey Herf

Looks like I'll be able to make this one.

I'll finally get to meet Sam :thumbs: I haven't been able to herf with the NYC BOTLs in a while.

See y'all there.

LouieD gonna be good times.
just hope im feeling better by then

might not be able to make this, lets see what time i make it out of work.

Looks like Sam brought warm weather and Louie out :thumbs:

If I'm not mistaken they open at 5:00. I'll be there close to 5:30.

Hell, I'm not going to be able to make it. I have to cover a later shift than usual. :(

I'll see you guys there as soon as I can. I'm leaving the office at 5, but will need to make my way from Secaucus to there. Hopefully it won't be too long.

Had a great time, good to see Sam and everyone again. Maybe we can do this again this coming Thursday before Sam leaves town.

Had a great time, sorry I couldn't hang longer with Sam!

Sorry I got there late, but as usual, I had a great time. Will definitely try to get into the city on Thursday.

Thanks again for making out gentlemen. Great to see many of you again, and meeting Steve, Jesus, Louie, and Sean for the first time.

Had an absolutely GREAT time. It was a pleasure and an honor to finally meet Sam.

As usual, the generosity of the NY BOTLs is astounding. tone-ny shows up with not one, but TWO boxes of smokes :whistling: that had a LOT of age on them, Seavita has a tray of the original Factory Press, and Strayvector arrived bearing multiple gifts.

The SLR A gifted to me by BigMacFU was an outstanding smoke.

Fivebyfifty gifted these shaggy-footed cigars from a roller very well known to this board that, by all accounts, are going to be great smokes.

Dave was gifting a smoke from a marca that I have never had and much appreciate the opportunity to try.

And this is only a partial account of our evening.

Oh, I can't forget the very special cigar that rob300c gifted to me. Thanks bro :thumbs: .

As you can very clearly see, this group of guys is the embodiment of what it means to be a BOTL, not just for what they give but for the pleasure of their company and the fine individuals that they are :thumbs: :thumbs: .

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you.

Good to see you all, hope to see a bunch more of ya Thursday!!

Good to see you all, hope to see a bunch more of ya Thursday!!

Exactly :thumbs: And by the way for you manginas :whistling: who could not hang longer, all I have to say is Shabu Shabu was fantastic !!

Yeah the place was very roomy and comfortable and the selections of smokes was great
Till next time….. Botl. :cool:

So same time and place tomorrow? I'll probably be in the city around 8:30ish.

Had a great time guys, sorry I couldn't stay longer and that Sam couldn't use a helicopter to get there earlier. As always, the nyc crew was way too generous!!!

Good to see louie and vince out too!