• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NewAir AW281E just arrived

Hey it's looking great! Keep us updated with more pictures. I like the combination of drawers and shelves in yours.

sar127 said:
Hey it's looking great! Keep us updated with more pictures. I like the combination of drawers and shelves in yours.
Thanks! I wanted some shelves just to store boxes too

Hey everyone, I just joined today. I just received my Newair cooler last night and I've been running it since this morning to make sure its working ok (there was a dent on the top of it toward the back) but It seems to be running ok. Question, has anyone had the need to use a thermostat controller such as a Johnson A419 or any other with their cooler? I live in NY (Long Island to be more precise). I live in an apartment which is the second floor of a house. My wife and I don't keep the air conditioner on all the time during the summer and it can get really hot until we turn on the air and cool things down. Im thinking that a thermostat controller would help keep the cooler from running hard all the time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and keep up the great builds, they are all looking great.

Greetings @Madurowerewolf, Welcome to CP & Congrats on the Newair unit... 
I just got one myself & I'm not exactly sure I understand why you would need a thermostat for a winecooler/Wineador, should be built in...?

Could you please introduce yourself in the proper location & take a look at the rules, I'm sure your time will be much more enjoyable once this is accomplished.

Regards!!