• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Box Pass

I recieved a package from Travis today. He has fulfilled all of his obligations to me. Thanks for the help guys.

K Fellas. I'm ready to send this back out to christ0pher so you can reverse your P/Ts. But....host bag has 4 sticks in it, none of amazing value or anything. Do you just want me to send it with the pass, so that you can take your sticks back out of it? Or is it worth shipping to CPI or Soldiers separately? Or...I could just make sure that they are personally burned as evidence of what went wrong... :whistling: Just kiddin. Lemme know!

As am I! (with the host bag situation)

I'm going to be out of town until Sunday starting tomorrow..so if you don't mind..put it in the mail on Saturday?

Thanks..Chris

Pass in reverse order to christ0pher DC#:
0304 3490 0001 9902 6419

Cigars for Soldiers DC#:
0304 3490 0001 9902 6426

wow. sorry for the delay. i got this out thursday to smitty.
uspc dc # 0306 0320 0001 3192 3935

Yep - it was here when I got back into town today. Thanks Christopher. Does anyone have Travis' address so I can send it back to him?

It should be in the pass on the sheet of paper that said who all was involved with the pass...but, this was pulled from his profile.

Travis Miller
190 Hunters Lane
Chambersburg, PA 17201

Glad to see that this whole ordeal is finally almost over. :thumbs:

Good job, guys -- way to handle this situation with class! :thumbs:

Did you message Rod to have this moved to the 'completed' category? I can if you didn't.