• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Box Pass

opusXmarco

Cigar Posse Member
Hi, I'm a newbie to this cigar pass idea. I think it's great and was wondering who would like to participate. I wouldn't mind having a veteran involved (just to keep us newbies honest). email me and I'll get one set

What kind of pass would ya like? There are infinate possabilities. :) If ya need advice I would be happy to help as would any of us here at this board. :biggrin:
Oh and what ever it is I'll sing up to welcome you to the best cigar board on the web.

Hey Opus, count me in. Just let me know what kind of pass you are going to do. Thanks LarzEmail sent

I'll play. What are the rules? What kind of cigars? Is there a theme? Whaaazzzzup?JerryG

OK. I'll play. The Odyssey pass is floating along so I have time for another. I figure us newbies have to stick together. There are some pretty big shoes to fill to rise up to the level of the Basic pass. That one was done right. To a T. I took notes so I can start my own in a little while.

Yeah, another newbie here... might be interested... What is the plan? What type of pass?I am interested in joining if there is still room.Thanks,

Not a newbie to cigar smoking +20 yrs, do I qualify?
Count me in.

Hey OPUS, did you decide what kind of pass you are going to do? not that it really matters to me, just hope not skinny cigars. Last one I was in was a Double Corona pass. Maybe that can help you. Talk to you soon...Larz

Okay, I want every one to send me your addy to my email : marco@ctstele.com
I counted 10 guys, two whom are seniors members:Mel and DarrenR. Now I want to get the rules together. Then I will send it out and once everyone agrees, the the Newbie Box Pass will begin...`

I'd love to get in on this one if there's still room.  Snailer sent!!Dave :cool:

I just finished my first cigar pass with Tex and am looking for another one .Let me know if you have room on board . I will send email

I guess I'm a relative newbie...I'm in if you got space in the backseat. Email sent.Cheers,Matt the Avenger