• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Box Pass

Okay, I reviewed all the people who sent me their snailers. This is who I have:Tom_Ufer(Tom)
FireLarz(Lars)
Wolfman2001(Todd)
DaveWF(Dave)
DBrana(Dom)
Triffle (Peter)
Griffies(Jerry)
JoJo(Joseph)
Tevecaka(Vern)
Awoodby (Alex)
OpusxZgars(Marco)That makes 11 people on the list. I will email all of you by thursday and let you know the order of the pass. I will include a couple of Senior Members once I get their snailers. Thanks for bearing with me. I appreciate your patience.Marco

Marco:Did you get the email I sent you on 5/1?  If not, is there still room?  Seems pretty full; if not, that's OK.consorzio

Okay, I have 2 more names to add and when I get their addy's, I will send all an email on the details. My guess is that it will be sent out no later than Wednesday.I will also post the list in order of shipping here.Let's get ready to RUMBLE!

Okay, here is the rundown on how the box will travel.OpusXzgars to Tom_Ufer
Tom_ufer to Triffle
Triffle to Griffies
Griffies to DaveWF
DaveWF to Awoodby
Awoodby to Consorzio
Consorzio to Kakazut001
Kakazut001 to Tevecaka
Tevacaka to DarrenR
DarrenR to Firelarz
Firelarz to JoJoCigars
JoJoCigars to DBrana
DBrana to OpusXzgars.....There will be rules in the box along with list of participants and Confirmation tags with addresses.(Just to help speed up process). Stay tuned for the LAUNCH! If you have any questions. Email me.

Not that it really matters, but do we know what smokes are involved. Or will we be surprized when we receive the box.

I'm going to leave that up to you guys, as far as what to put in...(ISOM's included) I will start with about half dozen sticks and you will have to put in same amount you take out. No fancy rules here, just honesty. Let's see what happens. You can post here what you take and what you put.

Okay guys, the box is on it's way to Tom in Florida. I put in about 10 sticks. Again, inside you will find confirmation labels already made out with the addresses. I think this will be the last post here, as this will be moved to "Cigar Pass In Progress". Let's keep things updated there. Thanks again and enjoy.

whoa, just got back from DisneyWorld and now I've got a bos pass coming? Too cool! It should be there tomorrow AM I bet. If so, I'll turn it around quickly and give this pass some momentum.

I just received the box. I know what I want to take, I just have to get one more smoke from home for my puts.I'll have this baby back in the mail tomorrow at lunch time.

Man, this was a tough choice. Lot's of great smokes in that box. I could have swapped out the whole thing !!! But, that wouldn't have been fair.Takes:
Montecristo #2 ISOM
Opus X #4
Fuente WOAPuts:
Opus X Robusto
Partagas ISOM
Fuente Anejo
Bauza TorpBox goes out to Peter this afternoon.
USPS Conf # 0300 1290 0005 3605 1618

Wow, pretty impressive takes and puts for a "Newbie Box Pass".
Can't wait to see what's in it when it makes it to me.Dave :cool: