• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Box Pass

Hey darren, I checked with the USPS tracking, and there is no record of the package yet, I think I am then next one on the list, let me know whats going on. thanks Larz

Hey Guys, I got the pass today. I will get it out asap, and I will post my puts and takes as soon as I can decide.It will be tough....Larz

Hello fellas, sorry for the delay, worked a double today and just got home. Here is my takes..Series D ISOM
CAO OdysseyPuts:
Cohiba Robusto ISOM
Vegas 5
Cohiba( I think its a Churchill) ISOM
Rosa Cuba(actually a Mayorga, for our host, Thanks)The box will go out tomorrow, tracking number is
03001290000536050161I will let you know when I send it out. I refilled the credos. Thanks for the pass.........Larz

Hey Guys, Sorry for the delay, working alot, the box went out today. I also added some address labels to make that easier. Thanks for adding me...Larz

No problem OPUS, it was a good pass. I just checked and JOJO received it yesterday according to the tracking number. You should hear from him soon. Good Luck...Larz

Puts:La Flor Dominicana, Punch, Coticas, and a handfull o' Connies.
Take: JoJo's MonteMarco, the box will be at the post office and in the mail to you in the morning (7/27). Conf #03001290000536050239Thanks for letting me play.
Dom

Wooo Hooo....Well once the box reaches me, I will list what I originally sent out and what I wound up with.Thanks guys for participating and for sticking with me in the beginning.