• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Contest. Come Win some Cigars!

All I can say is that I’ve spent way to much time digging through all your old posts, Paul 🤣🤣

You told me to post the answers I thought I had so far:

1) Tat Monsters
2) Ben, Tat Monsters (face)
3) Kona1000 (Dave)
4) Jfields, referring to a comment you made in a cigar review video
5) Your wife
6) Wall humidor in the master bedroom near the renovated bathroom
7) You didn’t do one
8) Son: June 8th, 2018 RA Gigantes
Daughter: Dec. 4th, 2016 H. Upmann Noellas
9) June 14, 2008. Bolivar Short RE
10) Leatherface, Jason, Freddy, Chucky, Pennywise, Billy, Frankenstein, Micheal Meyers, Dracula.

Last edited:
All I can say is that I’ve spent way to much time digging through all your old posts, Paul 🤣🤣

1) Tat Monsters
3) Insight
5) Your wife
7) You didn’t do one
10) Leatherface, Jason, Freddy, Chucky, Pennywise, Billy (still working on this one)
I think we have a winner... I agree with all of these answers, and the only videos I have found are obviously, pre-tattoo's or they are all on your ass...😂
So I got nothing else to add... 😂

1) Tat Monsters
3) Insight
5) Your wife
7) You didn’t do one
10) Leatherface, Jason, Freddy, Chucky, Pennywise, Billy (still working on this one)
8 Correct. Great job! keep searching.

You can add Michael Meyers to the tattoo list...
Edit for guesses: I have not found any proof of these being any of your tattoos, but would only make sense, since you are a big Tat fan... Frankenstein, Dracula, Face, Wolfman, and the Mummy...

Last edited:
Hayden, I think the only thing left is if Paul did a newbie trade that we cannot find... Because I am with you I don't think he did one... Unless he is referring to the Newbie Pass 101?

As an aside, these sorts of "historical" contests serve newbies (and anyone who chooses to participate) in a Miyagi-like fashion: You are learning a specific skill, sure, but what you don't realize is that through your searching and your associated reading, you are learning the history of CP. Wax on! Whack off!

As an aside, these sorts of "historical" contests serve newbies (and anyone who chooses to participate) in a Miyagi-like fashion: You are learning a specific skill, sure, but what you don't realize is that through your searching and your associated reading, you are learning the history of CP. Wax on! Whack off!
Kann, you nailed it on the head... In doing my research on Tall Paul, I found a gem of a thread that Paul had started, I believe it was "What brings you to CP" or something close to that.. It was a really good read for me and I learned a few things, like the "Pembroke Rule" and other things as well... There was one entry in that thread that really had a lot of useful information... You may remember it... "I'm here for the grammar..." 😂 But, my point is I would have had all these answers before Hayden if I wouldn't have been derailed by this thread, so I am contesting the results of this contest....

Edit: here is the thread I was referring to, it truly is a great read, if anyone is so inclined... https://www.cigarpass.com/community/threads/what-brings-you-to-cp.70044/

Last edited:
Kann, you nailed it on the head... In doing my research on Tall Paul, I found a gem of a thread that Paul had started, I believe it was "What brings you to CP" or something close to that.. It was a really good read for me and I learned a few things, like the "Pembroke Rule" and other things as well... There was one entry in that thread that really had a lot of useful information... You may remember it... "I'm here for the grammar..." 😂 But, my point is I would have had all these answers before Hayden if I wouldn't have been derailed by this thread, so I am contesting the results of these contest....
Excuses excuses 🤣

Also good for the new guys to see that even the well respected older members and also Paul have made mistakes when they were new. But the common thing they all have in common is they learned from them.
Just goes to show you how handling a situation with humility instead of hostility can make all the difference down the road.