• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Contest!

Ok, to avoid any confusion, here is the story:

Firstly, for those who qualify and have not yet made an attempt, let's see some more entries!

Secondly, for those who have already made an attempt, you can post a second guess after 24 hours from the contest's opening elapses.

This means that, before 8:34PM Eastern time, any fully correct first guess will win. On 8:35PM Eastern and after, the first fully correct first or second attempt will win. Remember, no edits and no second tries before 8:35PM Eastern.

(Danny, you are now 6/7 like everyone else. No edits tends to mean no second posts unless otherwise allowed, but one can't be expected to know that without experience. You're good for your official second guess on 8:35PM Eastern or after.)

Sorry for the lack of knowledge Bryan. So I'm basically done with my allotment of guesses until tomorrow at 8:35pm ET. I now know where my error is but I will wait to guess again. ;)

Until today at 8:35PM eastern. :whistling:

BTW, I will be out all night, so I will not have a chance to check the answers until tomorrow. I don't want anyone to worry that I have disappeared.

1.http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=46706
2.Student (read all your posts, all I could find. sad.gif
3.United States Practical Shooting Association
4.jonesy bday
5.blazedup
6. Mysterea, Izobel Maren
7.Keysersoze,strangefamous, bigjake6904* Bfisher88,napasmokes, sanchopanza

Ok this is a very long/tough contest...thanks!!! Had to give up at the end I have way tooo much studying to do!

1.) My introduction
2.) You were a chemistry major at Yale....pursuing a Medical degree....thus you are a student!
3.) United States Practical Shooting Association
4.) The Uber Birthday bombing of jonesy (a lot of participants involved....by the way great job!)
5.) First sale was a 5'er to blazedup
6.) The member is Rob (mysterea) and his daughter Izobel Maren was born on March 15th at 11:59 pm...you guessed 15th at 10:30pm
7.) There are a lot of posts in this, and a lot of PIF's, so here we go (hope I didn't leave any out)
helped out: Bsneed51, bfisher88, strangefamous, Napa_smokes
got helped by : BigJake6904, Strangefamous, KeyerSaze, LilBastage, Bsneed51

Again thanks for the contest...wheeeeew :thumbs:

For my 2nd attempt:

7.) Helped: Napa_Smokes, SanchoPanza, bfisher88 Helped by: Strangefamous, keyserSoze, BigJake6904

We have a winner! :D It looks like you had perfect timing in posting this. :cool:

PM me your addy, and I'll have your prize in the mail ASAP!

1.http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=46706
2.Student (read all your posts, all I could find. sad.gif
3.United States Practical Shooting Association
4.jonesy bday
5.blazedup
6. Mysterea, Izobel Maren
7.Keysersoze,strangefamous, bigjake6904* Bfisher88,napasmokes, sanchopanza

Congrats Golfnut...just snuck in before I could get to a computer! Enjoy

Woohoo! I won something! Don't know what, but SOMETHING!

Thanks for the contest. it was a fun journey!

Forrest

While I am certainly no FOG, I do know that a lot of people here are of the opinion that posting pictures of sticks you receive in contests and bombs is in bad form. I'm not trying to get on you, just trying to help you learn. You may want to take the picture out of the post.

While I am certainly no FOG, I do know that a lot of people here are of the opinion that posting pictures of sticks you receive in contests and bombs is in bad form. I'm not trying to get on you, just trying to help you learn. You may want to take the picture out of the post.
Thanks for the heads up! Appreciated.

Thanks for the heads up! Appreciated.

Not a problem, just trying to help out.