• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

newbie intro

MnRon

Hey all just wanted to say hello!!! I'm new to this forum, but have been looking in at all the great info for some time. I,m a fellow man of the leaf, hailing from the great state of minnesota. Have two daughters one is 5 months and the other is5yrs old. Also have been having to get more creative on hiding cigar purches from the wife. Any way hello again.

Welcome to CP! Fill out your profile a bit more and you'll be set! :thumbs:

MnRon said:
Also have been having to get more creative on hiding cigar purches from the wife. Any way hello again.
Join the club. Visit cigarbid and you will be heading to arbitration with her. Welcome To Cigar Pass!

Welcome Ron :thumbs:

I thought you were Min Ron Nee for a minute there :p :D

Greetings from a fellow Minnesotan, this one transplanted to the desert. :) Gregor

Welcome from the wind blown state of Florida.

At least we have power at the moment. :p

Hey sfg all ready did the c-bid thing a couple months ago. It started out as a small snow ball, started rolling down a hill. Now it has turned into a full blown avalanche.Lol

Welcome to CP Ron.
Sit back enjoy and stay away from C-bid.
Bad place.....very bad. :p

From a fellow in Minnesota, Welcome! There are actually a few of us on this board.

Where do you smoke in the winter?

Most of my smoking is done to and from work. Also on the porch i put up plastic with a space heater. Better than nothing. I enjoy most of my smokes in the winter in my portable ice fishing house on the lake every weekend

Howdy Ron and welcome from Sunny (Recently Hurricane Ridden) Central Florida. As John says, at least we have power at the moment........ :D :thumbs: :p