• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Pass

Just for full disclosure, here is what I've submitted so far. And the images are of what's been posted here with receipts of cigars.

Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 13.30.08.pngScreenshot 2023-11-28 at 13.31.33.png

So, hypothetically speaking, what happens when the USPS rejects the last appeal? Do they set up a face to face to put a nail in it- so to speak?

So, hypothetically speaking, what happens when the USPS rejects the last appeal? Do they set up a face to face to put a nail in it- so to speak?
After the 1st and 2nd appeal, it has a "Final Appeal". After that, they won't let it be appealed again. If the 2nd one is denied, I'm getting a letter from the local postmaster to include with the final. That's all I know to do other than taking the worker and / or postmaster to small claims court. And to be clear, the appeal process has nothing to do with the local PO. It's all done wherever usps has a center set up for such purposes.

Last edited:
This is just starting to get ridicules they have the picture in there system that shows the error. This seems like a no brainer and they need to just make it right.

This is like any specialty insurance claim…

- file claim…automatic deny
- 1st appeal…automatic deny
- 2nd appeal…automatic deny
- final appeal…hmmm, maybe we should take a look at this

I would be surprised if a human has actually seen this yet…

This is like any specialty insurance claim…

- file claim…automatic deny
- 1st appeal…automatic deny
- 2nd appeal…automatic deny
- final appeal…hmmm, maybe we should take a look at this

I would be surprised if a human has actually seen this yet…
I briefly researched it the other night and it looks like usps has been denying most claims the past couple years. Most of them have the same story as us, usps messed up, and their claims get denied even when proof of damage is presented. Next time we'll mark the pass as a box of mail in votes and see if we have a better outcome.

I briefly researched it the other night and it looks like usps has been denying most claims the past couple years. Most of them have the same story as us, usps messed up, and their claims get denied even when proof of damage is presented. Next time we'll mark the pass as a box of mail in votes and see if we have a better outcome.

or better yet, USPS employee’s paychecks…I bet those NEVER get lost!

Brother Burn, I hope someone has to eat their shorts. Considering your avatar name.. I'd " burn" them at the stake. CHARGE!

Last edited:
UPDATE: Second appeal still under review. In anticipation of them denying it, wife went to PO on Friday to get a letter from postmaster. Of course, he wasn't there so we'll try again one day this week.

Last edited:
Yes, I told them. They ended the conversation when I confirmed you were still a member.
I don’t know everyone that well, but this is funny. 😂. @insight no disrespect sir. But I enjoy some trash talk. Matter fact, for my 50th bday next year I’m considering doin g a roast party. lol. I pick on everybody so much…it’s time I receive it back.

Last edited:
I don’t know everyone that well, but this is funny. 😂. @insight no disrespect sir. But I enjoy some trash talk. Matter fact, for my 50th bday next year I’m considering doin g a roast party. lol. I pick on everybody so much…it’s time I receive
Probably because they remembered when @insight and a couple others harassed them every day until we got it back when they lost Phil's pass .
Pray for peace but prepare for war.

UPDATE: In anticipation of the 2nd appeal being denied, today we got copies of the emails our postmaster sent to the postmaster in Florida. We also got a typed letter from our postmaster stating we had the correct address and the clerk messed everything up. Thirdly, we got internal images/screenshots of wife's signature confirmation stating the correct address on the keypad at the desk was correct.

Last edited:
UPDATE: 2nd appeal, denied. It's flagged the claim as "additional information requested" so I'll have to see what the letter says. The only thing I have left is the letter from postmaster and the internal screenshots of correct address. If they deny the third and final appeal, we'll just have to take up an offering for the host. I'd LOVE to be able to take clerk to small claims court but my work schedule simply won't allow that.

Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 10.44.31.png

Last edited:
. I'd LOVE to be able to take clerk to small claims court but my work schedule simply won't allow that.

This is the 3rd or 4th time you mentioned this. I'd LOVE to know just how you think that would work.

This is the 3rd or 4th time you mentioned this. I'd LOVE to know just how you think that would work.
What is your deal? I just wished I could exhaust all options for @Aalvord2... You may have joined the forum on 12/27/06 but you can exit this thread on 12/19/23. It's not only about everyone's cigars that are gone but my wife and I have put in a ton of time and effort into trying to resolve this.