• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Pass

USPS
Phone: 305-754-1329
140 NE 84th St
Miami, FL 33138
United States
@Smokemorestressless this is the post office I believe. According to tracking, the postal code matches this location. Might not hurt to give them a call on Monday.

The wife is gonna reach out to our local post office on Monday as well.

I do find it odd that the recepients city is Miami Shores and the receipt only says Miami. I know 100% for sure that the label said Miami Shores. Hopefully there is an image of it in their system so we can rule out if they input the wrong address or if the wife wrote the wrong house / street number. Otherwise it's have to be a driver error or porch pirates.

I have already reached out to the host @Aalvord2 and assured him that if this is caused by an error on my part (not double checking) label that the wife made, I'll personally make it right for him.

According to the postal syste the package was addressed and delivered to 107 NE 69th St. I am at 107 ne 96 St.

Miami vs Miami Shores doesn't matter. We have gotten mail there since '92 using miami and miami shores without issue.

Dad went by the house it got delivered to and nobody was there, no package on the porch. He left a note.

I will go by the house it went to tomorrow. If there are no results, then I will go to the post office Monday.

Well that’s pretty good news in my opinion. At least we know where it should be. Hopefully the people at the address aren’t avid cigar smokers 😂 I wouldn’t be shocked if usps input the wrong address, or misunderstood. Mistakes happen.

According to the postal syste the package was addressed and delivered to 107 NE 69th St. I am at 107 ne 96 St.

Miami vs Miami Shores doesn't matter. We have gotten mail there since '92 using miami and miami shores without issue.

Dad went by the house it got delivered to and nobody was there, no package on the porch. He left a note.

I will go by the house it went to tomorrow. If there are no results, then I will go to the post office Monday.
I told you I was watching you for rule #8. And here you are all waving at me and shit. 😎

Well, it’s finally almost my turn for the Pass, and I am super excited! I would like to run something by the group though…

My planned “puts” are a little different. I wanted to feature a few of the many local cigars from Ybor City. The history of Ybor City and the cigar industry is fascinating, at least to me. If you don’t already know about it, I highly recommend firing up your Google machine.

At any rate, these are not trash cigars made for tourists. They are high quality sticks. These cigars are locally handmade, by local Cuban torcedors, at local shops that are primarily family-owned.

I believe that each cigar can be found online at each shop’s website to verify pricing. However, if any member of the Pass has even the smallest concern or issue, I will gladly go grab some “mainstream “ cigars instead.

Please let me know your thoughts before I receive the Pass so that if I need to, I can go get something else to put in and still be able to achieve a quick turnaround to the next recipient…

Found the post! Hey Dawg.. our own @wrussell46, AKA: Lord of Davidoff, texted me earlier today asking about an upcoming trip to Tampa he has planned. I remembered someone from there had joined recently.. after a quick "Ybor" search.. poof.. got this post!

Russell, me thinks Dawgie would be the man to talk to and who knows, possibly burn one with? I've only been there as a visitor.. but I think Dawg would be more helpful.. especially regarding the Newman tour (think I saw something about that earlier).

I will leave it to you two gents from here and hope this helps! 👍🤘

Found the post! Hey Dawg.. our own @wrussell46, AKA: Lord of Davidoff, texted me earlier today asking about an upcoming trip to Tampa he has planned. I remembered someone from there had joined recently.. after a quick "Ybor" search.. poof.. got this post!

Russell, me thinks Dawgie would be the man to talk to and who knows, possibly burn one with? I've only been there as a visitor.. but I think Dawg would be more helpful.. especially regarding the Newman tour (think I saw something about that earlier).

I’m in! Shoot me a PM with the dates and we can make a plan!

Thanks my friend!

(Lord of Davidoff) 😝

I did just write a page and a half letter to a BOTL with an accompaniment of choice Davidoff cigars as his proclaimed “Davidoff Sherpa.”

@dawgie34203 I sent you a DM. I appreciate the time, assistance, and knowledge.