• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie saying "hello"

RobinOttawa

Newbie here from Ottawa Canada. Have been exploring the site for about an hour - very cool indeed. Have a pretty big cigar collection with lots of real ISOMs, but my problem is that this seems to be mostly a US thing -- hard to participate with 2-way customs. Anybody know whether Canadians have successfully participated in passes?

Welcome to cp , to new to cp myself to answer your questions but Im sure there are several FOGs out there that can :D

Well, welcome aboard, and if you feel the need to send out some of your ISOM's just remember that my address is in my profile. I think you will like it here. :thumbs:

Welcome aboard.

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ISOM's. (I know, bad but I had to) :D

Welcome to CP! You're gonna love it here.

I'm not sure about passes to Canada but I have a buddy that lives in Montreal that I send cigars too. He has me send them as anything but cigars and I have to take many precautions which is a drag but it does work. One way we could include you would be to have you do virtual puts/takes. Then you would send your puts and we would send your takes. That way the entire pass would not be at risk. Anyway that probly helps NOT but I tried :D

-Sheriff Buck

Howdy Rob and welcome to CP. Good luck in doing cigar trades with us and my addy is in my profile.... :D :thumbs: :D

Welcome to CP, great place.

Lots of fun. Stick around for a while and have a smoke with us

I just had to say "hi" so you'd be clear who the number 1 hockey team is around here! :D :D :D
Welcome aboard!

Welcome to CP!

and if you want to give it a test, send a few ISOM's my way. I'll let you know if I get them.

:p

Welcome. Your not the only post on the matter so there may be enough Canadians to create your own Pass on your side of the Border.

Might consider posting a thread in the Lobby entitled: Who else here is Canadian?

welcome.gif
Rob!!

You'll find lots of friendly and helpful people here!!

LucasBuck had a great suggestion with the virtual put/take idea for you to participate in a pass, that'd work fine and I'm sure you find plenty of willing people here in the US to do that for you. Let me know, I'd be happy to.

Might consider posting a thread in the Lobby entitled: Who else here is Canadian?

Okay, I don't know EVERYTHING but I think he's the only Canadian or certainlly the only ACTIVE Canadian we have.

A few Canadian cAer's or CFer's started a site called "Refined Class" which supossedly isn't only cigars but 85% of the postings are cigar related. I gather that they became disillusioned with the nastiness at whatever site they used to be at. I don't think they do any passes though :(
I just had to say "hi" so you'd be clear who the number 1 hockey team is around here!
Oh and Jim, I thouhght the #1 CP hockey team was the Bruins? Am I wrong??? :D
:sign: