• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Super Premium x 3 Giveaway!

Infinity

Infinity - *Unbounded space, time, or quantity*
Am I imagining it or has there been a huge influx of new members in the last couple of months?

I stopped saying hi in the introduction thread a long time ago but today, I took a peak and said hello to a few new guys. I'm also noticing a trend, again, it could be me. ???
The majority of new guys are young and recently started smoking.

Anyhow, there are so many new guys and of course, some of which are stand up BOTL and so, my punishment for not saying hi to all of you, will be a gift to 3 of you.

Simple rules.

1.You, the community of newbies decides who deserves to get a gift of Super Premium sticks. If you think you are a new newbie, then vote, otherwise *#$#%^ , see rule 3, that will help you. :D
2.Three votes per person, each vote for a different BOTL. You cannot vote for yourself.
3.The person you vote for must be here at least 60 days as of today's date and have at least 120 posts. (I figure an average of 2 posts a day classifies you as active). Anyone who has been here over 6 months, is not eligible so don't waste your vote on them.
4.Selection will close Monday 6/30/08 9 PM PST.
5.BONUS...the first person to tabulate the votes and PM the correct winners will receive the same gift package. This is open to all except Wurm :laugh:
6.Last but not least...if there are not a sufficient amount of votes for 3 newbies, I will decide who gets the Super Premiums. Yep, some competition do not attract much interest.

Brian

Damn it!! I have been here to long, by two days :). Great contest #1!!

Jim

#1...I really don't think it's a good time to run this contest. I think you should wait until after the 4th of July Holiday and start it up again around the 7th or 8th of July :whistling: ...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

#1...I really don't think it's a good time to run this contest. I think you should wait until after the 4th of July Holiday and start it up again around the 7th or 8th of July :whistling: ...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Actually, on second thoughts, you are right. I changed the rules to 60 days, this will get more people involved.

Brian

Wow, this is a great contest.... one of the best I can remember so far. This was a tough one. I had to start with a list of 8 and then narrow it down to 3, and then you had to go and change the rules. :p Thanks for the contest #1!

1) stepthirteen
2) souldog24ca
3) hott_mic :sign: ...... Irish

Wow, this is a great contest.... one of the best I can remember so far. This was a tough one. I had to start with a list of 8 and then narrow it down to 3, and then you had to go and change the rules. :p Thanks for the contest #1!

1) stepthirteen
2) souldog24ca
3) hott_mic :sign: ...... Irish

1) hott_mic!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Actually I put in for BSneed51. He's like a nice version of hott_mic! :sign:
2) MandyPi
3) Napa_Smokes

Edited to Add: Thanks Infinity for the contest, and thank you Amateur and Smokin' for supporting! :p

Nice contest Brian, this should be fun!

Here are my votes, in no particular order:

1. BSneed51
2. Souldoggy
3. amateuraficionado

(one day I'll be able to spell your tag without looking it up DeVonn! :laugh: )

I didn't read a restriction on the voter, so here are my votes!

1) Pembroke3355
2) SoulDog24ca
3) BSneed51

Cool contest! I think a lot of people who have joined over the last 3 months are pretty stand up people.

Nice contest #1. If you newbies want a guy to look up to and use as a role model here on CP, there is none better than Brian.

Great contest! Thanks and here are my votes:

In no particular order...

1. amateuraficionado
2. Souldog
3. DuppyConquerer