• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Super Premium x 3 Giveaway!

Brian, this is a good thing that you have posted for me to see... :thumbs:

I'll be watching the skies and listening for the drop. Nice gesture my friend, very very kind of you, so thank you.

What a very cool idea! Hat's off to you for the concept and generosity! I gotta get in on one of these! :cool:

Very nice gesture. I'm going to have to try and get in on one of these sometime.

Alot of these Newbie BOTLs have contributed TONS to this community as wellas the Newbie Community, and they will continue to do so. Just treat everybody with respect, and BE ACTIVE.

What a very cool idea! Hat's off to you for the concept and generosity! I gotta get in on one of these! :cool:

Very nice gesture. I'm going to have to try and get in on one of these sometime.

Alot of these Newbie BOTLs have contributed TONS to this community as wellas the Newbie Community, and they will continue to do so. Just treat everybody with respect, and BE ACTIVE.
Just so's there's no confusion here, in MY post, I was commenting on the cool idea, in that it would be fun to DO, one of these. I wasn't looking for a handout. just seemed like a fun thing to do.
Hope this clears up some smoky air.....Now, time to plan........

Holy sh*t!!! Amazing selection of sticks, Brian! I am completely blown away! :D :0 :thumbs:

Seriously, thank you so very much! You are a true BOTL.

Holy sh*t!!! Amazing selection of sticks, Brian! I am completely blown away! :D :0 :thumbs:

Seriously, thank you so very much! You are a true BOTL.

x2000 boss, thank you again sir. See ya Monday. :thumbs: :cool:

So I get home from getting my haircut (girlfriend had the massage therapist over) and what do I see in my mailbox.....yep you guessed it a rediculous package from #1!! Sir I am humbled and overwhelmed with gratitude!!! Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of a fantastic community of Brothers!!

Jim

Add me to the list of guys blown away by your generosity. Again, I can't say thank you enough.

For those not yet active reading this, big loss, BIG mistake. :(
Brian

x10 It really is too bad more newbs didn't get involved.... you just don't know what you missed! :0 :0 :0 WTF?? Thanks again #1 for the contest, for the ridiculous selection of smokes(waaay over the top!) and for helping to make CP the incredible place that it is. U R Da MAN! :thumbs: