• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR OF 08': VICTORY!

Who?.... moi?

Just to NIP THIS before it starts, this War is for the FOGs, in appreciation of the FOGs, and learning how to become a BOTL like the FOGs.

Although AA chose not to fight with us for his own reasons, I don't want this turning into a public spectacle and taking attention away from the real reason we are bombing FOGs.

Now gentlemen, back to our regularly scheduled program... :thumbs:

Well..........this one's gonna hurt for awhile!! I received a lovely package of sinfulness from Kevin (5 O'Clock Somewhere) and as I am nursing the wounds from that one my wife asks me, "did you see the one on the dining room table?" "Uh, no." I reply. I look over and another detonates in the confines of the house! Hit back to back by Kevin and John (JonDot)!! Thank you gents for the fine selection and more importantly, you're generosity! Well Played! :thumbs:

I think it was said in fun.

I thought so too. ???

....and I never decided not to get involved. I don't know where this is going but at the risk of taking the focus away from the true intent here, I'll let this be. But Johnathan, with all the PM's between us at the start of this you know this isn't right. I'll PM you after I eat dinner man.

I think it was said in fun.

I thought so too. ???

....and I never decided not to get involved. I don't know where this is going but at the risk of taking the focus away from the true intent here, I'll let this be. But Johnathan, with all the PM's between us at the start of this you know this isn't right. I'll PM you after I eat dinner man.

I PM'd you brother, I misread the post's intent... :blush:

ok now that the hug hug kiss kiss is over back to war!!!!!

wow, people, relax. My post was in jest. I meant no harm nor foul by saying he was "too scared."
lighten up.

we've all been talking a lot of smack to eachother all in fun over the newb/fog war.....let it continue.

Well..........this one's gonna hurt for awhile!! I received a lovely package of sinfulness from Kevin (5 O'Clock Somewhere) and as I am nursing the wounds from that one my wife asks me, "did you see the one on the dining room table?" "Uh, no." I reply. I look over and another detonates in the confines of the house! Hit back to back by Kevin and John (JonDot)!! Thank you gents for the fine selection and more importantly, you're generosity! Well Played! :thumbs:

:thumbs: Glad you liked 'em!

All ready for the next wave, "Shock and AWW" :whistling:
maybe in 5 yrs this war will still be going on too! :laugh:

lolcat.jpg