• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR OF 08': VICTORY!

A war huh?

*arms missile defense and opens launch tubes*

Muwahahahahaha!

norad.jpg

Silly Noobs! Y'all have a long way to go before you hit the big time like this!Newbie war of '07.

Read up and learn a little before you start throwing down on the FOG's.....they quite enjoy thumping some noob ass!

General Jonesy
A.K.A Pvt Joe S. Ragman as Doc so lovingly nicknamed me.

John: "What was that?"
Brian: "A fart in the wind perhaps?"

Oh, the humanity! You do not want to awaken the BEAST!!

How cute, the noobs think they have what it takes. Kinda like a little boy who realizes he can pee standing up; still gotta long way to go before you can stand six feet away from the urinal and not miss.

How cute, the noobs think they have what it takes. Kinda like a little boy who realizes he can pee standing up; still gotta long way to go before you can stand six feet away from the urinal and not miss.

:laugh: :laugh: Yeah but it doesn't stop them from putting all their little yard gars together to try and get it there! :sign:

I have a feeling this won't end well. This will not be pleasent.

Fish

All I have to say is "You don't bring a knife to a gun fight!!" :whistling: :laugh:

All I have to say is "You don't bring a knife to a gun fight!!" :whistling: :laugh:
I know you're not talking about the FOG's......they probably have more potency in their Otterboxes than you noobs have in your entire collection!

Sounds like war is getting ready to be declared....where's Preembargo!

Aw puddin', are you makin' a fuss?

Newb war, jeez, silly noobs.........I guess that why we callem noobs though, they just don't know what they don't know.

Nothing to see here fellas, this'll fizzle out in a few days.

I know you're not talking about the FOG's......they probably have more potency in their Otterboxes than you noobs have in your entire collection!

Oh NO!!!I was definitly not talking about the FOG's!!!You guys have gifted & smoked more awesome cigars than I have ever seen.Hell,I don't know what 3/4 of the people on the Wish list are even talkng about.I have quite a few cigars in the Humi but I couldn't tell you what most of them are other than the manufacturer.I just buy sticks that I think look good & if I like em I buy more!!

Newb war, jeez, silly noobs.........I guess that why we callem noobs though, they just don't know what they don't know.

Nothing to see here fellas, this'll fizzle out in a few days.
No doubt.....you need a little bit of organizational skills to pull one of these off. :sign:

Oh NO!!!I was definitly not talking about the FOG's!!!You guys have gifted & smoked more awesome cigars than I have ever seen.Hell,I don't know what 3/4 of the people on the Wish list are even talkng about.I have quite a few cigars in the Humi but I couldn't tell you what most of them are other than the manufacturer.I just buy sticks that I think look good & if I like em I buy more!!
:laugh: back peddling already!

Ok who has the plan of attack? Please tell me we aren't trying to wing this, somebody round the troops!

Ok who has the plan of attack? Please tell me we aren't trying to wing this, somebody round the troops!
LOL....if you try to wing it y'all will most definitely get your asses handed to you. :sign: