• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR OF 08': VICTORY!

Newb war, jeez, silly noobs.........I guess that why we callem noobs though, they just don't know what they don't know.

Nothing to see here fellas, this'll fizzle out in a few days.
No doubt.....you need a little bit of organizational skills to pull one of these off. :sign:

Sell your services bro :thumbs:

Ok who has the plan of attack? Please tell me we aren't trying to wing this, somebody round the troops!

Okay Fellow Newbies,

The ROEs have changed, myself and 4thTry, we're coordinating now. I'm assuming if you're a noob on here sounding off, you've enlisted yourself as part of the destruction, expect a PM!

Souldoggy

but really.....let's get a gang of noobies & make an attempt at distruction

So what you're saying is you pulled the pin and the spoon popped off and now you're standing there wondering what to do... :sign:

Ok who has the plan of attack? Please tell me we aren't trying to wing this, somebody round the troops!

Okay Fellow Newbies,

The ROEs have changed, myself and 4thTry, we're coordinating now. I'm assuming if you're a noob on here sounding off, you've enlisted yourself as part of the destruction, expect a PM!

Souldoggy

Haven't you learned anything from Brian's link? Did you really read it? nOObs are "flies" and FOGs are "fly swatters".................there is sure to be blood in the river come mornin'!

Of course there is nothing easier than ducking a "telegraphed punch".............no element of "surprise"..

These newbies just don't get it. You'll never win, why even bother?

There's a documented history here on CP (but then again, you are newbies and don't understand the search function :p ) where you'll see it's a futile effort.

good Lord!
they've already made thier first boo-boo... the identified their leadership! :laugh:

Cut off the head, the body will fall

Okay Fellow Newbies,

Souldoggy

Haven't you learned anything from Brian's link? Did you really read it? nOObs are "flies" and FOGs are "fly swatters".................there is sure to be blood in the river come mornin'!

Of course there is nothing easier than ducking a "telegraphed punch".............no element of "surprise"..

This is where you are wrong ol wise one.......we have not announced our target.....for there are far more FOGs than us noobies.....we have a field to pick from as vast as the universe....go ahead an guess.....one of you is in for it...noobie stylez

I still have the capability to make and deliver the Fat Boy so don't be gettin' too overly confident.

Seein' that you don't have a clue as to what I'm talking about I'll tell ya.

SEARCH IS YOUR FRIEND.

I still have the capability to make and deliver the Fat Boy so don't be gettin' too overly confident.

Seein' that you don't have a clue as to what I'm talking about I'll tell ya.

SEARCH IS YOUR FRIEND.
I have first hand experience with the "Fat Boy" and believe me, you want no part of it!

BTW,thanks again Ray! :laugh:

I'm in the process of rebuilding my stash (with the help of some very generous BOTL), don't think that will deter me from joining the War. I have a credit card and I'm not afraid to use it! (if my wife says it is ok)

And you wanna talk about yardgars?!?!?!? If someone gets lippy, I'll drop 3 bundles of Thompson on their ass!

/sigh

The Bottle Rocket newbs........starts off spitting sparks and takes off like a bat outta hell.....only to make a single pop and never be heard from again.

Okay Newbies,

PMs have been sent, you have your assignments. You may be called upon at any time to serve your cause, so be advised! Let me know if you want to "re-up" and re-enlist for another missile launch!

Newbs I haven't PM'd, NOW IS YOUR TIME TO SPEAK UP! PM me and you will be given your assignment! In the wise words of Dwight Schrute:

"TOGETHER WE PREVAIL!!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think this is SoulDog24ca's way of being a post whore under the guise of a Noob war. It worked for a few others here last time :0

Somebody pass me the bug dope.

Doc.

This is the only one that I know works well Doc:

2332261022_79a3aaca13_o.jpg